Stuck in workbench when modding (PC)

First happened when I put a mod on a weapon, now it happened while just seeing what I could add. Game doesn't freezes, I just can't escape the modification screen on the weapon i'm looking at, and I have to hard crash the game.

• Like 1

Got a similar problem with my game using the workbench. However i can't get out of the screen at all. Keyboard and windows works well, but the workbench screen stays on. I have to forceclose the game from task manager and restart and it is annoying.

Edited by Karimento
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

Hello, otrixx.

I'm sorry you've experienced this issue with the workbench. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

--Doug.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Same problem here, can't play the game because of this bug. When I alt-tab to kill the game I just want to uninstall, not to relaunch 😢

And as this thread is about 2 months old I guess no help will come from here ...

Have a nice day

PS: I've also tried to map "escape" to another key on my keyboard (Apex SteelSeries) and both keys are working OK under windows and in game as well until the bug occurs.

Edited by Belokan

• 5 weeks later...