Agreed with eris_c, for me what is lacking immersion wise is more "environmental" things like really dark nights but also a slower day/night cycle, NPC schedules (going to eat and sleep and shops should be closed at night) and also a way to know the ingame time (if it exists I haven't found it yet)

As is the game is great but feels more like a single day frozen forever or a play where the actors are all in place and frozen there not a living breathing world.

You can remove the arrows and many other things on PC by accessing this file :

c:\local\"your username here"\AppData\Local\Indiana\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

Make sure to have a backup of the original file just in case

There are two lines to change :

EnemyAwarenessMeterMode=On   --- change to off
bShowEnemyAwarenessMeters=True   --- change to false

read through the file you'll see there are many other UI parameters you can change.

If you're on console though I'm sorry :(

Edited by JezaGaia

Yeah 3rd person really needs to be here. Wanna see me character cruise into town like the megalomaniac he is! It’s a great start for the series though. Really brings back the old fallout feel for sure, unlike fallout 4 where your immersion was broken because you were a set protagonist. Few tweaks though wouldn’t go astray, mods would be sweet for consoles too!

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:24 AM, Bilskirne said:

Im not touching the game until the arrows over the enemies can be removed.

to tell the truth, this is one of the immersive stuff i don't want to be removed, it gives me some senses that i lost due "first person" camera only: smell and hearing. As soon as i found those arrows i switched from "story mode" to "normal mode". Yet I still die a lot but i do suck big dinosaur balls at FPS so it is my own fault. Not like i am gonna "git gud" anytime soon because i am playing a melee character, but the bullet mode helps me more than yelling "USELESS SISSY, COME HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN" most of time and it is making this game bearable to me