Game stuck after arriving in Byzantium - no way to complete quests

I've just arrived in Byzantium naturally by going through the story - The city and the stars quest. But everyone is hostile, there's no way to get  into the city to do any of the quests in my log (they're all I have in there now, all other side quests outside of Byzantium are complete) but I just can't get in. Fighting your way through just isn't an option as the moment you kill any of the guards everyone starts attacking you. Seems to be I'm stuck now. 

- I haven't shot or killed anyone on arrival, the NPCs were hostile from landing. The only thing I've done since landing is talk to the informant. 

Edit: So my reputation with the board is at angry - shoot on sight. But how do I keep going with the game? Even killing everyone in Byzantium doesn't let you continue the quests. 

Edited by Maltekk

Hello, Maltekk.

Killing everyone should still allow you to proceed, as will sneaking. You've made a powerful enemy in The Board. If you feel you've reached this point in the game in error, please send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

--Doug.

I know where this comes from:

I had a mission for the Sublight faction, i believe it is called "Ice palace" or something like that in english, in wich i've been assaulted by folks from the Board and had no other way but to kill them. Thus lowering my reputation with the board. So later in the game when i have to go in "Byzance" all guards are hostile towards me, and i'm stuck in the game. I dont know if this is a bug, or if this works as inteded but think this is a top priority considering how game breaking it is. Plus the fact there is a bug in the paranoia flaw (permanently active, and the malus is doubled when you meet the flaw trigger requirement), wich gives me a huuuuuuuuge malus in charisma, so my reputation with the board hit the roof.

Honestly, i really doubt that, but it is not impossible.  This really feels too dumb to be on purpose.

Meanwhile i've stopped my play waiting for a patch, but if you are right and that's working as intended, how do i know ? ^^

Edited by Velius1

On 11/4/2019 at 2:47 PM, Velius1 said:

I know where this comes from:

I had a mission for the Sublight faction, i believe it is called "Ice palace" or something like that in english, in wich i've been assaulted by folks from the Board and had no other way but to kill them. Thus lowering my reputation with the board. So later in the game when i have to go in "Byzance" all guards are hostile towards me, and i'm stuck in the game.

I can confirm that this is how it gets to this state, as I did that mission shortly before going to byzantium. Making an enemy of the Board is one thing; but it makes it impossible to complete quests. An example is Parvati's personal one. The guard in the shop will aggro on sight of you and so will the shop keeper.