Unable to progress with the Quest Canid's Cradle

Not sure where else to put it as googling where I can submit bugs pointed to here, so hopefully they read it, otherwise i'm all out of ideas.

So I've got a bit of a dialogue bug with the quest Canid's Cradle, I'm at the stage of the quest where you can convince Sanjar to negotiate with the Iconoclats but only if Zora Blackwood is in charge, unfortunately when I go to talk to her (the quest marker is above her head too) she keeps repeating the same line to me "Go take a walk, Captain I'll find you when my heads on straight"  and I'm unable to talk to her to progress the quest.

Edited by gibboss28

Just ran into this when trying to finish the quest up. Zora told me that she know's I don't think rationally or the like. Seems, there's apparently an additional quest "Sucker Bait" that Zora was supposed to give, if you've met some optional objectives on previous faction quests "The Commuter" and "Pay for the Printer".

I had met these requirements but was never able to get the quest, and I checked with Zora several times because something like a coup was basically telegraphed by the plot so far, but never got anything. So either the half dozen Wikis and Walkthroughs for the game, I just consulted are missing another hidden prerequisite, or the quest is bugged.

I guess I'll put the game down until this is patched, as I either go for best ending or bust. If this is working as intended and I just forgot something, this would probably mean putting it down for good. It'd mean replaying at least 4 hours of the game and I don't have the time. And honestly, I thought the "haha, you forgot a tiny detail ages ago, so you're borked now!" crap died with Sierra's adventure division.

• 2 weeks later...

Try reloading the latest autosave.  I had this issue, but then reloaded an autosave and Zora was standing at the bottom of the stairs in Graham's building and you could talk to her about Sanjar and her working together.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 2 months later...

I tried to get Graham, Zora and Sanjar to make peace but now Zora won't speak about it. Completed  Canid's Cradle but  Zora has no interest in peace as I lost her trust. Can someone advise if I neeed to restart all over ? As I don't want to kill any of the  groups. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...