I bought the Outer Worlds just few hours ago, and I tried to run the game after the installation is done. At first it tried to sync the cloud data, and then there is no response.

I tried verification on epic games several time, and still same result. Can anyone help me to solve this problem. I've been wasting my times for hours now. 

I’m guessing you already checked your system requirements before buying. So I don’t know what to say to help. But hopefully you find a way or someone helps you. In the meantime I guess try looking at previous post or look online.

14 hours ago, Fusion Nuclear said:

I’m guessing you already checked your system requirements before buying. So I don’t know what to say to help. But hopefully you find a way or someone helps you. In the meantime I guess try looking at previous post or look online.

Thank you. My system meets its requirements, so yes I am quite sure that it isn't about the system . I've tried to look for answer on other forums and community, but I wasn't able to find anyone who shares my experience yet. 

This seems specific to the Epic Games version, and related to their launcher. I'd try disabling cloud saves if you can, and making sure you don't have a firewall preventing communications. Otherwise, might be an idea to also ask them until you can get support from a dev here.

Sorry if this doesn't help much, I don't have the Epic version, just the Store version.