Good Afternoon, 

I pre-ordered Outer Worlds for my PS4 and so far I absolutely love the game. The only glaring issue is that I am a person who needs subtitles, and enjoys reading every little thing in my inventory, especially with a game thats very lore/mechanics heavy. 

I have not been able to play the game beyond the first few hours due to how absolutely TINY the font/text size displays on my 52" television. I am not even sitting that far away and its an absolute nightmare to read for any long amount of time, or catch subtitles as they go by. 

I really don't want to have to hover in front of my TV and ruin my eyes to play, but I hope there can be some sort of fix to this...as I am strugging really hard to play it and will have to figure out some alternative before I can enjoy it again. 

Thank you so much for your time!

Kind Regards

Edited by Weeto
  • Thanks 1

Hey, Weeto

I'm sorry for the UI issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• 3 weeks later...