Suggestion: Move out of Epic Games Store.

I don't know how gaming companies get fooled by EGS but first Borderlands 3 and now this. Boredlands 3 had few good issues in EGS and now Outer Worlds just keeps infinetely downloading. 
Please do yourself a the Players and Yourself a favor dear Obsidian and let us play the game on steam. 
Players pay for the game and can't enjoy it in the weekend because of those issues with EGS. 
Thanks for that.
I'm not even going to bother anymore with it just gonna ask for refund and wait to play it on the one platform that i'm gonna be sure it'll run! 

It wasn't Obsidian's decision afaik to go exclusive with EGS, but Private Division.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and still game wouldn't even download. Every time it downloads it just starts all over again.
My system is more than capable of running it on ultra settings 1440p all drivers are up to date. Video/Audio drivers,  Microsoft visual C++ , Direct X , Net Framework everything...
The download was corrupting on both windows 7 and now on windows 10 Pro.