What's wrong with the graphics?

I'm really enjoying the game so far but for some reason the game looks horrible. I'm using a GTX 1660 6GB with a Core I7 4790 so I shouldn't be having these issues as I meet the recommended graphical specifications and above the minimum CPU specifications.

For example:

Cloud tearing:

OW1.png

OW2.png

Parallax effect:

OW3.png

Blurred distance:

OW4.png

OW6.png

Does anybody know how to fix these issues?

My setting are set to high. I read you can add lines to the configuration files to take out the depth of field and such but it didn't make much difference. 

Hey, arganST

I'm sorry for the graphics issues you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

If you have the Epic Store release, go here:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Indiana\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\

if you have the Windows Store release, go here:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_hv3d7yfbgr2rp\LocalCache\Local\Indiana\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Locate the file Engine.ini - Open and replace contents with this:

[Core.System]
Paths=../../../Engine/Content
Paths=%GAMEDIR%Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Tests/EditorTests/Content
Paths=../../../Indiana/Plugins/PrefabTool/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/OEICommon/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/BlueprintMaterialTextureNodes/Content
Paths=../../../Indiana/Plugins/ImpostorBaker/Content
Paths=../../../Indiana/Plugins/InstaLODMeshReduction/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/CryptoKeys/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/MeshEditor/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Enterprise/DatasmithContent/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Enterprise/VariantManagerContent/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Wwise/Content

[SystemSettings]
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=2 ;forces a specific AA-type: 0=none, 1=FXAA(untested), 2=TemporalAA(default)
r.PostProcessAAQuality=6 ;improves the quality of AntiAliasing
r.MaxAnisotropy=16 ;improves the quality of AntiAliasing
r.TemporalAACatmullRom=1 ;sharper TAA filter kernel
r.TemporalAASamples=2 ;minimzes jittered positions and flickering for TAA, fluid camera movement visuals are achieved by FrameWeight
r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.2 ;helps preventing "TAA ghosting", faster visual responsiveness, turned down to reduce flicker
r.ScreenPercentage=100 ;native TAA, under strong suspicion to cause micro-stuttering when set higher than 100
r.TonemapperFilm=1 ;activated by default, more vivid and powerful colors, at the cost of a necessary brightness increase
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=0.8 ;immensely reduces TAA blurriness by sharpening, raised slightly after TAAFrameWeight got changed again with v1.4
r.Tonemapper.Quality=4 ;improves Tonemapper quality
r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization=1 ;disables possible noise added by Tonemapper
r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0 ;disables chromatic aberration, greatly increasing image quality
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0 ;disables chromatic aberration, greatly increasing image quality
r.MotionBlur.Max=0 ;disables motion blur
r.MotionBlurQuality=0 ;disables motion blur
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0 ;disables depth of field
r.StaticMeshLODDistanceScale=0.35 ;reasonably increases rendered distance for static meshes, max setting is 0.25
foliage.LODDistanceScale=5 ;increases rendered distance for foliage to minimize "popping in" of grass/trees/...
r.HighQualityLightMaps=1 ;enables high quality lightmaps

• Thanks 1