I try to sit down and read all of the different dialogue options, terminal entries, etc, but end up just skipping past it due to wanting to get to the quest/action part of it quicker?

I feel bad because there's a TON of stuff written into games like this, and i'm sure i'm missing out on a lot of information about different quests and such, but I LOVE exploring more than spending 3 hours reading...

I'm a mixed bag of emotions on whether I should just suck it up and read everything I come across.

Gives you something to do on a replay.  I've read a lot more of the flavor text on a reply than I ever did on first run through for the same reason.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

16 minutes ago, TodaysKiller said:

I try to sit down and read all of the different dialogue options, terminal entries, etc, but end up just skipping past it due to wanting to get to the quest/action part of it quicker?

I feel bad because there's a TON of stuff written into games like this, and i'm sure i'm missing out on a lot of information about different quests and such, but I LOVE exploring more than spending 3 hours reading...

I'm a mixed bag of emotions on whether I should just suck it up and read everything I come across.

Play however you want and have fun. That was a design goal of the the devs after all.

And there are actually unique consequences that can happen if you don't do something. So, really. All's good.