My game keeps crashing from time to time for no apparent reason. 
It can be either when I fast travel somewhere or when I go into a dialog or when I load a new area.
Ive had this happen to me about 15-20 times now and usually it fixes itself when I restart it, but then it happens again 30 mins later.
Sometimes it doesnt fix itself when I restart tho and Ive had to verify  the game files a couple times, that has then fixed it for a little while too.
Im playing on an ultrawide monitor, dont know if that would have anything to do with it but Ive read about ppl having issues with their 21:9 experiences.

Windows 10 Home

Intel i7 4770

GTX 980

Hey, 1212ra

I'm sorry for the crashing issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.