The Outer Worlds Screenshots Thread (Must use Spoiler tag!!)

Feel free to share screenshots of adventures you have been having in The Outer Worlds!

I will share some screenshots first and I hope others join it, been enjoying the game so far!

***PLEASE PUT ALL SCREENSHOTS WITH SPOILER COMMAND/TAG! (It has the shape of an eye) So people have to click on them to see them! Also let people know if its got dialogue in the screenshot and if its a late game or story related thing. This helps make no spoilers! Thanks!***

Spoiler

14108124761666093056_screenshots_20191024192706_1.jpg

Edited by kozzy
  • Like 1

Moved to the stories section. Less problematic with any spoiler images. At least for now. Once the game has aged a bit, it's more likely to be less of an issue.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

1st & 2nd pics: my PC...after I forgot to snap a mug screen shot in the creation menu. Didn't pay much attention to his athletic stats as I was too focused on maxing his stealth and charisma attributes.  But it seems his normal default build turned out alright 😛

3rd pic: wonder what the look on his face was when looking down to see that floor..... 

Spoiler

....after freeing Pvt Taylor who somehow managed to get his Village Idiot ass locked into that garbage corridor space loo.... 🤣

ps: I can't for the life of me figure out how to include pics inside the spoiler.  🙃

Drag n drop or posting links don't work. Also how to position pic under specific lines of text? They're all showing up at the very bottom of the post in the order you uploaded them

Can someone provide some pointers on how to do that here? Would be much appreciated 😁

01.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Edited by VaultBoi2077

1 hour ago, VaultBoi2077 said:

ps: I can't for the life of me figure out how to include pics inside the spoiler.  🙃

Drag n drop or posting links don't work. Also how to position pic under specific lines of text? They're all showing up at the very bottom of the post in the order you uploaded them

Can someone provide some pointers on how to do that here? Would be much appreciated 😁

Suggest uploading images to a seperate hosting website like Imgur or Flickr.

Then just grab the direct link to the image (the one ending in the file's extension), and pasting it into your post at the specific line you want it at.

After that, click on the image and click the spoiler button so it won't take up much space for other people.

Here's a few of my images, none contain dialogue.

Emerald Vale:

Spoiler

oZgELBV.jpg

Spoiler

UB1j57O.jpg

Spoiler

5bScjU0.jpg

Scylla:

Spoiler

5tCPJb0.jpg

Spoiler

L033rV7.jpg