Character on inventory screen is dark, can only see silhouette

On the inventory screen, you character which is shown on the right hand side of the screen is shown with no lighting. The character is completely in the dark. You can only see the Silhouette of the character really. Playing the game through the Xbox Gamepass launcher on Windows 10. Radeon 7 graphics card with the latest driver update. No other issue with graphics. Just this one.

Hello Ianiersenpai,

I'm sorry you ran into this silhouette issue during character creation.  I have a report for this in our system and made the devs aware of the issue.  if you notice any changes, please let me know so I can let the devs know of any new information during their investigation.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

4 hours ago, laniersenpai said:

On the inventory screen, you character which is shown on the right hand side of the screen is shown with no lighting. The character is completely in the dark. You can only see the Silhouette of the character really. Playing the game through the Xbox Gamepass launcher on Windows 10. Radeon 7 graphics card with the latest driver update. No other issue with graphics. Just this one.

Are you running the game in windowed mode?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This is listed as a known issue in the release notes for the current AMD graphics drivers. I imagine it'll be addressed in the next driver hotfix as these drivers were only released today.

The Outer Worlds may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

This is listed as a known issue in the release notes for the current AMD graphics drivers. I imagine it'll be addressed in the next driver hotfix as these drivers were only released today.

Ahhh i see now, thanks, i guess its something that has to be fixed by AMD on their end. Thank you all for the information. Graciously its nothing game breaking!