Keyboard and mouse not recognized?

Anyone else having this problem? I loaded the game once played for a bit and saved to swap monitors. Now the game when it loads up just ignores any input from anything I have. Keyboard mouse Controller all of it nothing happens it just sits at the title screen and won't let me click anything like continue or new game or just anything. I've reset and tried all I can think of and I have no idea what to do from here. 
I did get it on Microsoft store if that matters 

Hello Zero Kyrael,

I'm sorry you are having these input issues.  I was wondering what happens if you brought the game back to the first monitor you were using, if the issue was still present.  Also, if you could try pressing Alt+Enter to force the game to swap between Fullscreen and Windowed to see if that fixes the issue.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

15 hours ago, SChin said:

Hello Zero Kyrael,

I'm sorry you are having these input issues.  I was wondering what happens if you brought the game back to the first monitor you were using, if the issue was still present.  Also, if you could try pressing Alt+Enter to force the game to swap between Fullscreen and Windowed to see if that fixes the issue.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

I actually wrote out that just not using Full screen mode let the game work. But my message apparently was not approved  to post.   Swapping to Borderless window it worked just fine though going back to fullscreen causes it to fail again so I'm just not using fullscreen which is fine. I got plenty in after and the only other bug I hit was clipping into a box in the starting zone.