Any Console Commands?

I want to play on the hardest difficulty for the challenge of the combat but want to remove weight limits as I feel that just slows down the gameplay (having to constantly visit a shop to offload your junk) and normally the first thing I do in Skyrim/Fallout for example is use the console to remove my weight limit.

Any console commands we can use to that effect? Seeing as I don't think Microsoft and Epic allow for modding.

Is it me or is this kinda ironic. You want to play the hardest difficulty for the challenge of the combat but remove one of the things that make it a challenge. Being able to wear the heaviest armor, carry multiple heavy weapons, max ammo, max healing items, grenades,etc... kinda negates the difficulty. Admittedly I find weight limits annoying but understand the purpose of them. 

43 minutes ago, Anhur said:

Is it me or is this kinda ironic. You want to play the hardest difficulty for the challenge of the combat but remove one of the things that make it a challenge. Being able to wear the heaviest armor, carry multiple heavy weapons, max ammo, max healing items, grenades,etc... kinda negates the difficulty. Admittedly I find weight limits annoying but understand the purpose of them. 

weight limit are extremely painful after poe

it really doesn't add much in rpgs

Edited by uuuhhii

I don't like them either but they are put in for false challenge. I just find it funny that someone claiming they want the highest difficulty to be taking away what makes those fights more challenging. Such as deciding what weapons you need and can carry - along with what armor/gear you can wear and still not be over-weighted.

1 hour ago, Anhur said:

I think that games like D:OS hit the sweet spot, gameplay-wise. You can send whatever to the stash instamagically, but you cannot access stash contents on the fly. That way my obsessive need to grab everything is fulfilled, but I don't have to make as many repetitive trips back to town to store or vendor junk.

Of course, it's hard to justify the stash mechanics from an in-game perspective, but to me it's a fair trade-off.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.