I'm actually playing my first ever PoE II playthrough so no spoilers pls :)

So Im one of those who likes to play the game with custom adventurers even before completing the game, so i looked into some guides of the game to kinda know what classes work well together and all this and i ended un with a companion that needs the item Fair Favor, So I looked up where i could find the item and found out it was given by Serafen when he gets to relationship 2... And as i alredy said i prefer to play with my own characters so i had literally 0 relationship, searched for some way to get it up to level 2 fast so my adventurer doesn't fall behind in exp and people were talking about some quest that had dialogs that gave relationship with Serafen but i still had to complete the quest,  so i went to Fort Deadlight to do Blow the Man Down quest and recive A Sorcerer and a Gentleman and omw there i talked to Serafen to chose how to get into the Fort, after that i cheked if my relationship with Serafen grew and i relized that the Relationship panel had an interaction of the conversation with him i just had about sneaking into the fort and during the time i was talking to him i realized i was able to repeat that sentence all the time so I reremembered the PoE I quest on Gilded Vale where you could get infinite money by repeating the dialogs with the man on the Temple of Eothas and proceed to try if this would work. And you are reading this so... Yes! it worked

I guess this dialog will be gone once i get to the fort but if you want to play with adventurers and want the Fair Favor or the Cipher's Shackle this is an easy way :) 

I tried to upload a capture of the screen but couldnt manage to do it so i will leave a Gyazo link if someone wants to check ( game is in spanish but the spamed dialog its the one when you talk about finding a way to sneak in)

Link: https://gyazo.com/ef61e414fe234689d2cb75a335b5e936

This is my first time posting so if i did something wrong with this post plese let me know. Hf :)