Join us for The Outer Worlds Launch Party!

Greetings employees of Halcyon,

You are invited to join us at The Outer Worlds Launch Party next week!

GYa9fJh.jpg

In celebration of your arrival to Halycon, we are throwing a corporate-sanctioned event just for you.

You may attend in one of two ways:

• If you live in the area, you can join us at the live event at the Microsoft Store in South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA. There you will be able to meet and greet various members of the development team and hang out with all of us as we celebrate the release of the game.
  • If you do not live near the event, or cannot physically attend, we will be live streaming the celebration from the store so you can join us online!

Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky will be attending, and we will also be joined by a very special guest, Xbox's Major Nelson!

Plus, we will have 2 customized Xbox One X Consoles featuring the art from our Game Informer cover to give away during the event, one for an online viewer and one given away in the store!

See you all there, and remember, it's not the best choice, it's Spacer's Choice!

• Like 6

On 10/20/2019 at 5:43 PM, MenaceINK.ttv said:

Any information when our preorders on the Private Division site will be available?  I would like to predownload like everyone else on Epic, seeing as we are getting an Epic key anyways...

I just got my PC copy this evening. 

No, it just shows up in my Epic Games library and says "available 10/25" However the map that is also on this forum shows 10/24 at 6pm (Texas) as available. I assume this is when it will open up to preloading. Yeah it was a direct digital purchase through the Epic Games interface, when you buy it, it just shows up in your library and either lets you download it then or says when you can. I hope this answers your question. ;)

• Shyla unpinned this topic