Shyla

When can you play The Outer Worlds?

Will it be available for pre-load on Epic Game Store?  I can't find any info at all online about PC preload via the Gamepass, which I had never heard of until last week, and it just says "available 10/25/2019" in Epic.

It's barely more than a day from launch so now I'm assuming I have to download the whole game after launch and not have any time to actually play it until I get home from work on Friday.....

• Hmmm 1

On 10/23/2019 at 4:34 PM, Inu said:

Will it be available for pre-load on Epic Game Store?  I can't find any info at all online about PC preload via the Gamepass, which I had never heard of until last week, and it just says "available 10/25/2019" in Epic.

It's barely more than a day from launch so now I'm assuming I have to download the whole game after launch and not have any time to actually play it until I get home from work on Friday.....

I guess not.  The ONLY reason I pre-ordered this game was so I could pre-load it and play it tonight.  Bad first impression guys...

15 minutes ago, Inu said:

I guess not.  The ONLY reason I pre-ordered this game was so I could pre-load it and play it tonight.  Bad first impression guys...

Sorry, didn't see your post earlier, but have an answer.

Epic Games doesn't have built in preload, the devs of Borderlands 3 literary had to help code one so that game could be pre-loaded. This is probably just not the case here.

It's now downloading on Epic Games Launcher! woohoo~ Started half an hour ago. :)

The topic of this thread is 'When can you play The Outer Worlds'. Since the game is unplayable in its current buggy state, when can we expect a patch?