Aloth keeps killing himself. At first I thought he was charming himself with a Whale of a Wand (I think he was actually, as he kept having charmed status for no apparent reason). But I took it off him, and he's still attacking himself without being charmed. Any ideas as to what's going on would be appreciated.Β  πŸ˜‚

Edited by Slotharingia

nvAeseu.png

do you have some other effect that is causing damage to aloth? one of the effects of that weapon is that spell hits have a chance to charm their target. if there's some weird (spell) effect on aloth that is causing that damage, it could also charm him (though it should also be turning him into a pig).

Edited by thelee

3 minutes ago, thelee said:

do you have some other effect that is causing damage to aloth? one of the effects of that weapon is that spell hits have a chance to charm their target.

I took it off him assuming he was charming himself when casting buffs on himself, but he's still attacking himself, so I'm at a loss.

nvAeseu.png

Yeah, the solution is embarrassing but very funny. Apparently I'd accidentally selected the target of Minoletta's missiles as self in a moment of incredible cleverness, hence he was charming himself when using that wand, and hitting himself in general. Thanks for your help πŸ˜„

• Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

nvAeseu.png