The Outer Worlds Character Build Planner

Very cool website: https://nukesdragons.com/outer-worlds/character

Note:
This tool was designed and developed based on the information available from pre-release gameplay footage and may not be entirely accurate.

If you find any bug, inaccuracy or if you have any suggestions, please let me know on Twitter or Discord (#bugs, #suggestions).

You can also follow N&D on Twitter for updates on this and other tools.

Edited by Infinitron
  • Like 1

This is causing some real internal dilemmas. While I am super excited to check all this stuff out, another part of me thinks that I already know too much about how the game is going to play. I think the character creation, stats and perks are something I would like to experience first hand once the game is out.

I much prefer the "Ooh, I can get this perk now" on my first run, rather than "I need to buff these stats so that I can get this perk later on."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UrbaNebula said:

This is causing some real internal dilemmas. While I am super excited to check all this stuff out, another part of me thinks that I already know too much about how the game is going to play. I think the character creation, stats and perks are something I would like to experience first hand once the game is out.

I much prefer the "Ooh, I can get this perk now" on my first run, rather than "I need to buff these stats so that I can get this perk later on."

So far as I can tell, perks don't have skill or stat requirements. Taking some time to learn how skills work may be worth it though, as I don't think I've ever seen a skill system that operates this way (and there is a very slight learning curve to overcome).

My $0.02

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."