The Outer Worlds Early Release?

I just noticed that on the Xbox Game Store, TOW is listed as being released on October 24 at 8PM Eastern.

I've also noticed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is also being released early, also on October 24 but instead at 10PM Eastern.

Is this a new trend for digital releases? Or is this because they're both a Friday release? Or is this just a ****up on Microsoft's part?

"Too much of the animal disfigures the civilized human being, too much culture makes a sick animal."

my theory is, since 5pm Pacific is technically midnight zulu time ... Microsoft is secretly planning to rename Project Scarlett the Z-box ... think about it -- the next console release is holiday 2020 ... what colors are associated with the holidays: red and green ... Xbox official color is green, Scarlett Johansson, Black Widow, has red hair ... how else to explain a video game releasing seven hours early

Playstation version of The Outer Worlds does not release until four hours after that, at 9pm Pacific ... 4hrs -- PS4 -- coincidence?!

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

All Stop. On Screen.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:40 PM, DekarServerbot said:

If that means i can somehow boycot or even make a point against epic, I may buy it for Microsoft store if i somehow get spare money, but my thrust  in private division is over. And I could never trust obsidian like in december again.

You have always had the option to buy it from Microsoft. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1