I believe that for Pallegina, it has neither positive nor negative scaling with reputation.  So Deep Faith is just going to provide an additional +3 to all defences, including Deflection.  That's not hugely exciting, but not terrible.  The full writeup of all the details can be found in the appropriate section in this excellent guide. Which I believe was written by @thelee?  It's advisable to just read that whole guide, it will answer a thousand questions you didn't even realize you wanted to ask.

4 minutes ago, Ancelor said:

according to the guide above Pallegina's abilities will not scale which sucks

It's a completely different situation compared to PoE1, where F&C scaling was excellent, good enough that Obs relented and gave Pallegina some auto-scaling with level so she didn't get entirely stiffed.  The benefit of reputation scaling in PoE2 is relatively modest by comparison. I mean, it's a little irritating that you're not getting reputation bonus, but it's hardly the biggest black mark against Pallegina.  If I was going to pick something, I'd pick how her Wrath of Five Suns upgrade for Sworn Enemy is pretty much crap compared to either Brand Enemy or Sworn Rival... or even just basic Sworn Enemy for that matter.  Again, it's a big change from the excellence of WoFS in PoE1.

10 minutes ago, Wotcha said:

It's a completely different situation compared to PoE1, where F&C scaling was excellent, good enough that Obs relented and gave Pallegina some auto-scaling with level so she didn't get entirely stiffed.  The benefit of reputation scaling in PoE2 is relatively modest by comparison. I mean, it's a little irritating that you're not getting reputation bonus, but it's hardly the biggest black mark against Pallegina.  If I was going to pick something, I'd pick how her Wrath of Five Suns upgrade for Sworn Enemy is pretty much crap compared to either Brand Enemy or Sworn Rival... or even just basic Sworn Enemy for that matter.  Again, it's a big change from the excellence of WoFS in PoE1.

Yeah I modded WoFS... added penetration per PL and it's decent.

Now I need to  find a way to do the same to F&C

8 minutes ago, Ancelor said:

Yeah I modded WoFS... added penetration per PL and it's decent.

Now I need to  find a way to do the same to F&C

I don't remember offhand, does WoFS replace the base Sworn Enemy, or is it a deal like Escape where the upgrade doesn't replace the original?  Because if it DOES replace Sworn Enemy, I think a very modest mod idea would be to change it so that it does NOT replace Sworn Enemy, so you can still use the no-recovery, 1 Zeal "basic" ability when all you want to do is slap the debuff on a target, but still have the upgraded ability for... flavor?  I guess?  I really don't like it. :)

15 hours ago, Wotcha said:

I don't remember offhand, does WoFS replace the base Sworn Enemy, or is it a deal like Escape where the upgrade doesn't replace the original?  Because if it DOES replace Sworn Enemy, I think a very modest mod idea would be to change it so that it does NOT replace Sworn Enemy, so you can still use the no-recovery, 1 Zeal "basic" ability when all you want to do is slap the debuff on a target, but still have the upgraded ability for... flavor?  I guess?  I really don't like it. :)

It's like a separate ability so you can chose which version you want to use.

With increased penetration I find it to be not so bad.

the faith and conviction however really pisses me off

• Thanks 1