Yes. Especially stuff like Power Level and Accuracy and PEN damage based on MIG will chance while the spell is still ticking/pulsing.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

10 hours ago, Loog said:

Does this means that spells like Venombloom (or Wall of Thorns) will be affected by the "Poison master" upgrade of the Spider Silk Robe (+2 poison PL) ?

I didn't test that but I guess it should work. For example Plague of Insects or Venombloom should get +1 from Mask of the Grotto Deep (or Nature Godlike), +2 from Spidersilk Robes, +3 from Spine of Thicket Green and +1 from Ancient - so +7 PL.

I vaguely remember testing Spidersilk and finding that they had no effect. I think it was just that it didn't change the tooltip numbers (Spine does).

13 hours ago, Boeroer said:

I didn't test that but I guess it should work. For example Plague of Insects or Venombloom should get +1 from Mask of the Grotto Deep (or Nature Godlike), +2 from Spidersilk Robes, +3 from Spine of Thicket Green and +1 from Ancient - so +7 PL.

It doesn't. Plague of Insects and Venombloom are not keyworded as poison for the purpose of PL. 

• Like 1

Ah. Too bad. What does get affected (besides poison consumables)? Stuff like Cobra Strike maybe?

1 hour ago, Ivanfyodorovich said:

Venombloom does get the bonus (even though it's not visibly keyworded). Plague doesn't. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2