Hello,

Not sure this is the right subforum.

Anyway, is there any way to duplicate a character profile?

I'm level 12 and would like to continue to use the same character but on 2 different playthroughs.

I tried copying savegame files changing the character name but the new save was still under the same profile in the load game screen.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

You can export a character. Then you can start a new playthrough with that exported character instead making one from scratch. You can keep the level, items etc. if you wish.

wait do you mean I can load character with endgame items , export it and hire it on my new save ? can I then have double of some unique item ? one from exported character and one that I will find in game on current play trough ?

Yes, you can do all that. You can even take it further and export that second character who now has the "cloned" unique item and export him, thus tripling the unique item... and so on. ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

If you start with an exported character he will be lvl1 with no items. If you recruit an exported character then he keeps his level (but only If it's lower than yours) and his items (if you have enough money to pay for them). A high level character fully equiped can cost over 300k gold to hire.

Edited by Kaylon