Two questions

Easygreen

1. Go to Microsofts website and follow their instructions, it's highly likely they have instructions in your native tongue aswell.

2. The only difficulties I had after upgrading was I had used a custom location for "my documents" on Win 7, so I had to move some stuff around.

Disclaimer; Nr 2 is highly anecdotal, it's just based on my own experiences, can't guarantee that you will not have any problems - it's a computer after all, so... problems are to be expected :)

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

On 8/23/2019 at 6:13 PM, Azdeus said:

1. Go to Microsofts website and follow their instructions, it's highly likely they have instructions in your native tongue aswell.

2. The only difficulties I had after upgrading was I had used a custom location for "my documents" on Win 7, so I had to move some stuff around.

Disclaimer; Nr 2 is highly anecdotal, it's just based on my own experiences, can't guarantee that you will not have any problems - it's a computer after all, so... problems are to be expected :)

Thank you.I am worried that if the upgrade fails,it will be a big loss to me.

On 8/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, Easygreen said:

2 questions:

1:How to safely and free upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10?

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-upgrade-to-windows-10-for-free-after-the-july-29-deadline/

https://www.windows10passwordreset.com/free-upgrade-to-windows-10.html

2:If the computer is upgrade to Windows 10,will the games on computer still work? Or need to download again?

No matter what i am going to do on my computer,i will update the backup of my computer in advance,so for the question 2,we can't predict what's going to happen in the future. Just in case, why not start a backup.

For question 1,The Windows 10 i currently use is an upgrade from Windows 7.

Edited by Austerday