Music: Listening and Sharing

Amentep

...and some slower paced Rammstein:

edit: for a bit of fun, a cover version sung in English

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

RIP Origa

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Listened to Shady's Russian song at work, now Youtube is suggesting me stuff like

:lol:

:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Malcador said:

Listened to Shady's Russian song at work, now Youtube is suggesting me stuff like

:lol:

:

Its cover, the original is from the Spanish civil war.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yep, read up on it.  But could be worse.  For a time, this place's videos linked used to always give me ones with some gamer video maker whining about SJWs or why Kathleen Kennedy is the Anti-Christ, hah. 

2 hours ago, bugarup said:

You guys and your gore and squick and pigmen. Have a catchy pop tune with cartoon kitties and other cute animalsies. TGIF! :biggrin:

My friend sent me this song years back and was like "hey I'm like 30 seconds into this and this sounds pretty good what do you think". ...A minute later: "oh my gosh I'm so sorry for sending you this furry crap". ...Still, not too bad of a song.

• Haha 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

23 hours ago, ShadySands said:

video o' russian guy gargling broken glass

ordinarily when we speak o' an artist sounding as if they is in pain while singing, we speak o' emotional pain. 

or virtual any fiona apple song evar.

russian guy is fantastic, but literal sounds as if he is suffering. 

am admitting we like performance precise 'cause he sounds as if he is perpetual on the cusp o' descending into a fit o' lung cancer coughing.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Haha 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Much as Mighty Wings gets overlooked for the overrated Danger Zone, so does Instruments of Destruction

I'm sure I've posted this before, I'm posting it again because it's secretly the best song on what is considered by some to be the best metal album ever.

Marty Friedman goes beast mode on the solo.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Some more slow paced Rammstein 💕

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Feels a bit odd splitting posts between this and the metal thread, but whatever. A bit more Rammstein from their "young" days.

About the city of Moscow

"This city is a prostitute
She has red spots on her forehead
Her teeth are made of gold
She's fat and yet so lovely
Her mouth falls to my valley
when I pay her for it
She takes off her clothes but only for money
The city that keeps me in suspense"

"She is old and nevertheless beautiful
I can't resist her
I can't resist
She powders her old skin
and has gotten her breasts rebuilt
rebuilt
She makes me horny I suffer torment
She dances for me I have to pay
I have to pay
She sleeps with me but only for money
It's still the most beautiful city in the world"

"I see something, that you don't see
(When you close your eyes)
When you sleep deeply in the night
I see something, that you don't see
(When you kneel before me)
When you lie before me
I see something, that you don't see
(When you touch me with your mouth)
When you talk to me
I see something, that you'll never see
One, two, three!"

• Like 1