Deadfire - Easy to miss quests/events?

I'm pretty far into the game (close to the point-of-no-return) and wonder, is there any Easy to miss quests in the game? It's a complex question and not an easy one to answer but I was thinking mainly are there any quests for example in Neketaka and other cities which are easy to miss if you just don't go to those areas? (for example inside buildings, in the Gullet text adventure area?).

I found a reddit post with this topic for the first Pillars of Eternity game but nothing for Deadfire. It was listing the easy to miss quests nicely by each Act in the game.

I bet it's a bit late to ask for this question but I'm just about to return to the game to finish the main quest and do the DLC's before it. I think I'm pretty much in the last "Act" of the game, just around the point where you choose how you'd like to finish the game.

Reddit

The Sanguine Harvest mini-quest (documented here) is the most hidden bit of content that I can think of. 

Edit:  Also Rekke.  Not a quest, but an interesting joinable NPC.

Edited by Enoch

Yes, Rekke, a very good and effective fighter, he has at times made many interesting comments... I purposely equip him with Lord Darryn's Voulge, I consider him to be a valued member of the team... I usually combine Rekke with Eder for situations requiring a overwhelming "tank" attack.. The trick is, knowing where Rekke as well as that great Voulge are located.  When I replay, I carefully venture out to get Rekke and the Voulage... they are not randomly located... but carefully placed.

Just my 2 cents worth.

• 2 weeks later...