Stuck after moving with spell "haste" Seoni from Shadow Clock to Temple

Frederik Oreby Anderson

Question

As title says just moved from Shadow Clock location to Temple Location with Seoni through a Haste Spell. I accidentally cancelled the location effect discard a card and then it said discard 2 cards. I discarded haste and light crossbow and now I am stuck.  Can't press the button on the right side and can't discard further. The remaining functions of the interface functions. Tried switching characters, still stuck. Tried dragging cards from hand to all possible locations (banish, bury, discard, recharge and numerous other random locations just in case), still stuck. Tried quitting and restarting multiple times, still stuck. Tried opening all menu options and character sheets, still stuck. Tried clicking inventory bag, blessings deck, discard pile and deck, still stuck. Tried exploring again, still stuck. Tried pressing scenario power, still stuck. Tried pressing all the options in the upper right corner, still stuck. Tried going to map view and back, still stuck.

Can't figure out anything else I can do to try to unstuck. Can you help me?

Edit: Was to hyped on playing, so I forfeited the campaign and started over. Really enjoy the game! 1st bug that was interrupting the game for me.

Unavngivet.jpg

Edited by Frederik Oreby Anderson

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet