Stat bonuses of items, where do i see them (nintendo switch)

Unless I'm mistaken, there are a number of bugs in the switch release. I was testing with a ring of deflection (+5 deflection), which seems to do absolutely nothing, and isn't being suppressed as far as I can see. I'm also seeing inventory items having broken icons (either a distorted mess, or duplicating another items icon), distorted text, and the whole game just crashed entirely minutes ago trying to enter a cave. 

I own and have played the PC version for several hundred hours, having none of these issues, so I can only assume something is wrong with this build and they'll be patching it soon. 

I'm also annoyed that they didn't bother to include touch controls (admittedly difficult, so I forgive them), and no space pig companion (they made it available to everyone on PC, and being cosmetic only, it wouldn't do any harm to include it on consoles.) 

Thank you for the quick answer!

Ok, so i hope this will be fixed soon, otherwise it is a little bit frustrating to not know, if it even does anything or it is only not showing on the chart... anyway a fun-killer! 

Hope they will fix it soon to enjoy this gem more 😉

Is their a way to report bugs? 

• 2 weeks later...

I started POE on the Nintendo Switch yesterday.

It's a interesting RPG, but all the rings, necklace, cloaks that I found don't work.

Moreover, foes can't be turned prone, even if my skills or magics are successfully applied and hit foes.

Please patch these bugs ASAP.