Posted (edited)

Let's post here our playthroughs. This topic will be only for a link of your run (only playlist), your class and date finished.

PM me if you wanna make any changes in the format.

Edited by Decadency

Class: Priest/Wizard as Skaen/Blood Mage

Date: 7/30/2019

Link:

• Like 2

Not validated yet, but at this point it was so much work I'm just happy to be done.

I don't know how other people went about it, but the way I did it was to break the run up into small, easily-rehearsable sections, and run a character in parallel to my real run so I could practice each section before doing it with my real character. It was a hell of a lot of work (I probably in aggregate did the ultimate many times over), and it required a massive amount of note-taking, down to all relevant dialogue choices:

giphy.gif

If I were to go back in time, I don't know if I'd do it this way again. On the other hand, this was my 23rd attempt (though only the 3rd since I started this method), and I'm not sure I would have had the time or patience to start over from scratch every time I messed up, versus simply mindlessly rehearsing each section until I had it down pat.

edit: if you're actually watching, i recommend clicking through to youtube - i have comments on most of the later section that let you jump past the buffing sections (of which there are a lot).

Edited by thelee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Bit of a LOL moment when Dorudugan enters the stage with his earth shaking signature jump and your Cleric just casually says "No problem!". 😄

Edited by Boeroer
  • Haha 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods