Why have you come here?

JohnPnP

Guest Mistress

Why have I come here? To keep up with what's going on and to keep up with the community as it grows and spreads out over various forums etc. Its taken a few twists and turns since "The Good Old Days".

Plus - I just really love games and forums. :)

I come here to share my love.

kitty, your form of "love sharing" usually involves a knife and stabbing.

taks

Silence! My secrets shall not be revealed!

*"loves" taks*

ouch.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I'm here so that when/if Obsidian gets really rich and famous I can say that I'm friends with them. Then I'll crash at Feargus' house and eat his cereal until he kicks me out, at which point I'll name drop and crash at other peoples' places.

It's either this place or the streets.

I came here cause recently I developed an addiction to forums and this one is new and cool and hip and whatnot so I want to be here!

And I enjoy writing deep sociological and philosophical essays and would like it if you read them!

Phil

First off, and I'm just being a nag here, it's fora, not forums. Forums has become acceptable, but since the word is Latin-ish, I tend to use fora. Plus, it makes you look smarter.

Secondly, what kind of sociological and philosophical essays? Sociology is kind of boring, and any observations about how people interact with eachother is going to fall under philosophy anyway, if it's not lame. As far as philosophy goes, right now I'm cooking up my own little view which can be described as somewhere between positive and negative existentialism, with a bit of other stuff thrown in. I don't know, I'm not a philosophy major.

I came because only I know the secret to creating the perfect CRPG. Without it all will be lost in a few short years. How? I have seen beyond the monitor screen. There is a place... Anyway to make a epic story short every single CRPG developing studio will spontaneously combust. Think its called Armageddon. Anyway yea... talking out of my arse.

I come here because...well...because They all float down here.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

taks

*"loves" taks*

Should that not be: You hurt the one you love? :)

No, it should not be.

taks

*"loves" taks*

Should that not be: You hurt the one you love? ;)

No, it should not be.

So Hell Kitty has given some luve to you then. :p

I came here because I want to see if these people can produce some quality RPG games, like good old Black Isle Studios did in its prime.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.