Why have you come here?

JohnPnP

No idea.

Exactly the same reason which I've-- B)

"Find someone rich and kill him. Find someone richer and kill him too. Hack n Slash your way to fortunate. Woo-Hoo!"

"More is all you need"

"I wanna register a complain. Yeah, that's it. I wanna kill a dragon. A real dragon, that would be Sooo cool.."

I came here because I collect forums. Oh, and I'm also very interested in CRPG's and since there haven't been any good ones in a long while I thought I'd come here and somehow influence the developers so that they create the game of my dreams..

Hey, don't laugh, it might work! :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I came because of 1) curiosity, 2) new company, new game, familiar faces making it, and 3) the colours.

You can't tell me these aren't just the best colours for a message board....

I came here because i expect to see some ex-Black Isle workers would post here, and involve in discussion with fans about the game that they are making.

Beside, i want to see some new informations about the unannouced project.

Same here. I also wanted to be one of the first to be here, once I read the announcment of the boards opening ;)

I came because of 1) curiosity, 2) new company, new game, familiar faces making it, and 3) the colours.

You can't tell me these aren't just the best colours for a message board....

I dunno. I'm quite partial too V13green.

Some more skins would be nice though. Mabye inverted as white text on a black background is hard to read early in the morning when your sugar-levels have plummeted.

I also came here because

a) I ruined DAC a bit.

B) NMA is crasy

c) Codex is too leet for me mate.

d) Interplay forums suck

e) The forums seem like a boiling pot of melt or something.

f) Other official game forums are fun for a while before it becomes over-run by one group.

Plus the community is varied enough to have some more conversation. The other forums I post on are good to, just now my good personality and wit can be inflicted on more people.

>*

Saint would probably disagree with you on this color scheme being the best.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

I don't think I agree with you there. Hell Kitty's love is man love, and I don't want any of that.

Exitium

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

No. Thank. You.

:)

Exitium

Eh?

Exitium

I came out of nostalgia. While I wasn't at the BIS boards for long before they were closed. It was the first forum community I had been part of and I enjoyed my time their particularly in discussions with devs etc. Plus I was hoping to see if some of the guys at the BIS boards might turn up here, who I haven't seen on the 'net in ages.

Your side! My side! Your side! My side!