Why have you come here?

JohnPnP

I joined (early) so when this developer is sucessful, i can show off how "cool" i am because i was here beofre they had anything even offically announced, and in a few years down the road, us board elitist will reflect on the "good ol days" before the boards had a bunch of whining newbies. :)

I am here because I want to influence their design decisions through mind control and doppelganger infiltration techniques. I didn't "leave" any other place, as I am perfectly capable of posting at a number of different forums.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

curiosity

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I came, mostly since Obsidian is currently the only hope in production of CRPGs.. :)

"Find someone rich and kill him. Find someone richer and kill him too. Hack n Slash your way to fortunate. Woo-Hoo!"

"More is all you need"

"I wanna register a complain. Yeah, that's it. I wanna kill a dragon. A real dragon, that would be Sooo cool.."

i was waiting for these boards to open for quite some time now, and yesterday was the day. i put my rpg-faith in obsidian. also, being one of the early members is always good :rolleyes:

2 all these, who don't konw: then don't post.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I came here because i expect to see some ex-Black Isle workers would post here, and involve in discussion with fans about the game that they are making.

Beside, i want to see some new informations about the unannouced project.

I came here because I was a bit crushed with what culminated in the events nearly a year ago (y'all know what I mean). Though not everyone is here, this is the largest concentration of those developers that I admire that I have found thus far. These guys (along with others, like the erstwhile J.E.) have had some ideas for game design that I like, and as I doubt that Sammael's dopplegangor infiltration has taken off yet, I imagine that they still have those neat ideas and are still critical thinkers. This gives me hope that one day I will get to play what for me will be the perfect game. High expectations, but I'm sure they will do well.

*takes a screenshot of Amentep's non-half-naked-female-bimbo avatar*

How long will this last, I wonder?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.