I currently have:

Self: Has Affliction - Intellect > Weapon Set 2 - Self - None

Self: Has Affliction - Intellect (NOT) > Weapon Set 1 - Self - None

I'm trying to auto switch to Modwyr to remove confused (Frenzy) and then switch back to standard load-out. It seems pretty simple but for some reason it uses Modwyr (Weapon Set 2) no matter what. Even if I manually set Weapon Set 1, it will switch back to Weapon Set 2. There are no other Weapon Set instructions in the script.

Any ideas?

Try Improved AI mod. I use the same mechanics with frenzy confusion and modwyr on my berserker/black jacket, but with 4 weapon sets (depends on health, number of enemies and some other things) and it works fine. It's very important to set every condition in right sequence.

It should look like this:

1. Self healing stuff

2. If frenzy is off > modwyr set

3. Buffs

4. If frenzy is off > Frenzy

5. If frenzy is on > standard set

6. Then you can add more conditions to another weapon sets, but every one must be "if frenzy on"

7. Offensive abilities

If you don't want to use mods, try to change standard set condition to "always", and place it below "if int affliction > modwyr" and frenzy.

I tried to make AI switch to oathbreaker if enemy is near death (target: hp below 25%) and use barbaric blow, then back to darryn's voulge, but it didn't work. Changing weapon sets must be, dependent on effects that character has, not enemies.

On 7/29/2019 at 2:08 PM, Powerotti said:

Try Improved AI mod. I use the same mechanics with frenzy confusion and modwyr on my berserker/black jacket, but with 4 weapon sets (depends on health, number of enemies and some other things) and it works fine. It's very important to set every condition in right sequence.

It should look like this:

1. Self healing stuff

2. If frenzy is off > modwyr set

3. Buffs

4. If frenzy is off > Frenzy

5. If frenzy is on > standard set

6. Then you can add more conditions to another weapon sets, but every one must be "if frenzy on"

7. Offensive abilities

If you don't want to use mods, try to change standard set condition to "always", and place it below "if int affliction > modwyr" and frenzy.

I tried to make AI switch to oathbreaker if enemy is near death (target: hp below 25%) and use barbaric blow, then back to darryn's voulge, but it didn't work. Changing weapon sets must be, dependent on effects that character has, not enemies.

Condition ::  target < 25% / Action : change to set / target : Enemy / Priority : Current Engager  and obviously the same with <25% (not) for the swap back

would be the way I'd parse it, but unfortunately the only Target Type that the Change action has is Self  it seems. Maybe a Mod idea there?