Does it actually matter for most party members whether they hate or like each other?

So I know there are Eder-Aloth, Xoti-Eder, Xoti-Maia Tekehu-Pallegina, Tekehu-Maia and Xoti-Maia conversations that happen if they like/dislike each other, but does it actually matter at all for rest of party members what their dispositions are towards each other?

Kinda wondering if I've been overly careful at avoiding certain party compositions or if I would actually get more content out if I bring bot Xoti and Tekehu on Nekeha where Tekehu has the most irresponsible tags at same time šŸ˜›

Nope, doesn't matter. Even the PC's disposition towards them doesn't matter unless you're angling for romance or plan to use that brigandine you can get on Nemnok island. Oh, and Serafen gives you stuff twice if he likes you enough so that's that.Ā 

Sooo yeah, I've been avoiding making Aloth and Xoti hate Tekehu for nothing :p (though I suppose there wouldn't be a scene even if I hadn't avoided it)

It kinda feels sometimes that relationship mechanics were bit incomplete ._. Well I hope for next game they improve upon it

1 hour ago, BrokenMask said:

Sooo yeah, I've been avoiding making Aloth and Xoti hate Tekehu for nothing :p (though I suppose there wouldn't be a scene even if I hadn't avoided it)

It kinda feels sometimes that relationship mechanics were bit incomplete ._. Well I hope for next game they improve upon it

ThereĀ is aĀ conversation with Aloth, who is pretty much scripted to hate Tekehu's guts with passion. No idea about Xoti though, never had her hate him.Ā