Beg-Packers

ktchong

Yes Ktchong, its possible and real that you will find white people on the streets  begging or asking for money. The same as you find other races begging or on the streets

And I will share some other facts with you so these types of stories arent so newsworthy for you . White people go to jail, they commit crimes, they eat food , we need air to breath and we feel emotions and even live in poverty and rely on government social grants ....exactly the same as other races. 

Anything you not sure about white people you must just ask me and I'll explain :thumbsup:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, BruceVC said:

Yes Ktchong, its possible and real that you will find white people on the streets  begging or asking for money. The same as you find other races begging or on the street

I think you misunderstood the story here. It's about western tourists who travel to those countries and beg to finance their trip. Even though they could afford the normal costs themselves. A little bad consisering some of those countries are very poor.

166215__front.jpg

2 hours ago, Skarpen said:

I think you misunderstood the story here. It's about western tourists who travel to those countries and beg to finance their trip. Even though they could afford the normal costs themselves. A little bad consisering some of those countries are very poor.

People travel to countries and or immigrate to countries and end up not having money and needing to beg or raise money for further initiatives based on numerous  factors

It shouldn't be framed as a racial story or a Western story which in this type of narrative is about race . Also how do we know the people in the videos can afford the "  normal costs "  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, BruceVC said:

People travel to countries and or immigrate to countries and end up not having money and needing to beg or raise money for further initiatives based on numerous  factors

It shouldn't be framed as a racial story or a Western story which in this type of narrative is about race . Also how do we know the people in the videos can afford the "  normal costs "  

It's not about individual circumstances BruceVC. It's a travel style. Like hitchhiking. There are people who need to hitchhike because for example car malfunction and there  are people who hitchhike across countries for fun and experience. Which is fine as well as other travel styles like work/travel where you catch some job for a few days and then continue travel. But this style where you on purpose beg to finance your travel is not ok. 

• Like 1

166215__front.jpg

3 hours ago, Skarpen said:

In some countries alms is a part of culture and those people take advantage of it.

Unrelated, but I lol'd, because it sounds like in america, where gofundme projects for health issue are a thing. 😆

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

46 minutes ago, TrueNeutral said:

Gosh, I'm seeing outrage about this everywhere and I'm not sure why, it isn't new or surprising.

Personally I heard about this recently. It seems coverage about this trend appeared recently.

166215__front.jpg

9 minutes ago, 213374U said:

TL;DW?

Some people go on trips and beg for money.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

9 minutes ago, 213374U said:

Thanks. I guess I'm even more confused now. And this bothers people because of course it does?

Rich western kids go on vacation and beg for money from poor natives. Kinda poor taste for an idea.

166215__front.jpg

People are strange

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, Skarpen said:

Rich western kids go on vacation and beg for money from poor natives. Kinda poor taste for an idea.

Well, obviously. If you intend to stay rich, you don't go around spending your own money.

• Haha 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Sure. I just fail to see how this is worth even mentioning when the solution is as simple as not giving freeloaders money. I know I don't.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

In Cape Town we are trying to find practical solutions to address homelessness and help motivate people not to beg because it leads to crime and people feeling unsafe when they walk the streets

Our major is enforcing certain bylaws that make it illegal to sleep on the streets and to make fires in the evening in certain areas. It has been heavily criticized by some and incorrectly  characterized as "anti-poor "  and " criminalizing homelessness " ....but its intention is not that at all. 

Sometimes you try to do the right thing and people just want to tear you down :shrugz:

https://www.okayafrica.com/south-africas-cape-town-city-is-fining-people-for-being-homeless/

John Milton 

Hey! Hippies are back! Oh please please please say brought back Jimi Hendrix and Jefferson Airplane with them! :lol:

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

40 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

Our major is enforcing certain bylaws that make it illegal to sleep on the streets and to make fires in the evening in certain areas. It has been heavily criticized by some and incorrectly  characterized as "anti-poor "  and " criminalizing homelessness " ....but its intention is not that at all. 

Well, but they are right - this is a very bad approach. If the government wants people off the streets, they need to offer (affordable) housing and stuff like that. Telling them "no, you can't sleep here and make a fire" just pushes the problem to somewhere else. It's not a solution at all. Hell, it's not even a band-aid.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

5 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Well, but they are right - this is a very bad approach. If the government wants people off the streets, they need to offer (affordable) housing and stuff like that. Telling them "no, you can't sleep here and make a fire" just pushes the problem to somewhere else. It's not a solution at all. Hell, it's not even a band-aid.

Yes you right,  Cape Town does provide shelters for homeless people to sleep in that are free but some people still refuse to use them and that creates a problem which is why we need to enforce the bylaws. Here is another link that highlights this 

https://www.iafrica.com/cts-by-law-on-fines-for-homeless-violates-rights-says-sahrc/

John Milton