Mod Request - Change Elf Body

Hello

I have a (hopefully) small mod request

I would like elves to have the human body. I know this is basically doable by adding elf heads on human subraces and there you have an elf head with a human body. However, the head doesn't fully match with the body and there is a small visible space where the head and the body is disjointed.

So my request is for a mod that could either resize the elf head so that it may fit better on human bodies or add elf ears one of the human heads (I prefer the basic savannah human one). 

Not entirely sure this is even possible but I figured it would't hurt to ask.

Super thank you to anyone who looks into this in advance!

Edit: or another way may be to use the moon godlike head but remove the "paint job" as well as make the horns invisible? as they have elfy ears and their head can match quite well on human bodies

Edited by dayman_aaah

The heads in the game are one model. Therefor one can't switch parts like ears between them. One would need to make a new model that fits the skeleton files of the existing body. At the moment I don't know of a method to do that.

I do know that there has to be a scaling factor for models somewhere. I just don't know where.

As for the godlike heads...

Yes, they can be switched, but the human color maps ("paint job") don't fit properly. Making them fit is a lot of work (one I currently don't have time for).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fhav6X said:

The heads in the game are one model. Therefor one can't switch parts like ears between them. One would need to make a new model that fits the skeleton files of the existing body. At the moment I don't know of a method to do that.

I do know that there has to be a scaling factor for models somewhere. I just don't know where.

That's what I was thinking too as increasing the global model scale was the first thing I tried.  If I could find it I would totally use that. I don't mind how crude it may look, my main concern is closing the gap in the model. I haven't had any luck with that though :(.

14 hours ago, Fhav6X said:

Yes, they can be switched, but the human color maps ("paint job") don't fit properly. Making them fit is a lot of work (one I currently don't have time for).

That's totally fair. I honestly didn't have any idea how much work it would be. 

Thank you for the reply. I'll keep trying to find the scaling factor for heads as it seems to be the best way to go about this still