Hello watchers !

I have this problem with Maia cause i couldn't decide if is should choose Xoti or Maia for my romance option so they were both in my party all the time. I got most approval form both while i was flirting with Xoti but when she approched me after a kiss i said its not a good idea (everything during one chat ). I decided then already that i want to romance Maia but after a while Xoti said she is in love with Maia and Maia said she was in love with Xoti XD Of course i said to both of them to not engage in any kind of romantic realationship and i thought Maia will eventually come to me but... It's like 8 hours of game since the moment and i tried to talk to her, did her personal quest ( EVEN BEFORE XOTI APPROACHED ME ) and did a lot of dead fire comapny quests and ... nothing. I thought i have to wait but Teheku wanted to start a relationship with me and i dont even have the highest approval with him. Is there a place i could go to or some kind of quest that will trigger her romance? I know i have to do some dumb shark meat quest but i am kinda worrying it will not happen after 30 hours of her being in the party... And sugesstions? 

Hmm. Looks like it might be bugged? Otherwise, did you make sure Xoti and Maia aren't in a relationship with each other? When in the party together, they will flirt if not in a relationship and reference one another in a romantic way if they are. 

Another possibility is your reputation with Maia. She will only approach you if you are 1+ (I think) and have completed her quest. The only other problem I think could prevent Maia initiating romance is if you sacrificed Kana or have an bad reputation with the RDC (though I'm not sure if this matters).  

No they are not i am pretty sure about that. Man that means i need to lower her reputation and also i didint sacrefice Kana and have good reputation with RDC so maybe i will need to lower it eh.. 

How are your dispositions? I am pretty sure that aside from companion reputation, certain high dispositions are also required. On my recent playthrough eventually all romances triggered for me. 

I don’t have insight into how it works so don’t know for sure.

Okay guys problem solved. You know what i needed to do? A main quest on Hasongo... Right after turning the lantern on she approach me right in the lantern and we started dating so all i had to do was the main quest. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I liked her too and my hero was AUMAUA so it was just logical and kind of expected story-wise , so I started a romance BUT it just remain somewhere in the middle and I was not able to finish it........I was wandering WHY, now thanks to the info here, I know why it did not develop . TY