Hi guys . Im new to the game i player PoE1 few years ago and DoS 2 .

Im looking for a solo build based on dual daggers rogue. If you guys know the game i ran Sebille on DoS 2 solo with Lone wolf talent and i had too much fun so i wish to repeat the experience on PoE2.

Is it douable with rogue/monk?

If you can link me a build or tell me what race/sub-classes/and so on i should pick

Thank you very much and sry for my English

It is quite possible for certain classes (including rogues, of course) to stealth solo past nearly every battle on the critical path of the game.  Obsidian did that deliberately to support that playstyle as a viable way to complete the game. I did a stealth solo run as my second play through and I hardly fought anything. 

However, there is a LOT of content in the game which is not on the critical path, and a lot of it would be very hard to try to solo without understanding the game very well beforehand. You may find it frustrating to attempt some of the fights solo unless you are playing on a low difficulty setting. You can easily “win”, but you won’t even come close to seeing everything.

There’s no real equivalent of a Lone Wolf talent in this game.  There are a few items which grant bonuses if you are alone or at least distant from other party members, but they aren’t nearly compensation for the significant added challenge of playing solo.

If you do it, do it for fun and realize in advance that many fights might be extremely frustrating and tough, particularly before you learn all the little corner cases and tricks. Rogue and priest are the classes with the easiest access to combat-escaping abilities, and thus are best suited for a solo stealth run.  You could multi class either of those two classes with any other class you choose, and be able to complete the main quest line almost entirely through stealth. 

16 hours ago, biareur said:

Hi guys . Im new to the game i player PoE1 few years ago and DoS 2 .

Im looking for a solo build based on dual daggers rogue. If you guys know the game i ran Sebille on DoS 2 solo with Lone wolf talent and i had too much fun so i wish to repeat the experience on PoE2.

Is it douable with rogue/monk?

If you can link me a build or tell me what race/sub-classes/and so on i should pick

Thank you very much and sry for my English

Depends on what you want. A Shadowdancer is one of the best DPS classes in the game, esp. vs. single targets.

But megabosses?

Big Spider - Yes

Auranic - With immunity to might / resolve afflictions - yes

Dorodugan - With blade cascade and battle axe bleed effect - yes

Big ooze - I don't think it is possible with this class, because of the merging.