Any planned DLC?

Season Pass?

What endgame going be like?

Multiple Endings?

Character creator?

Any pre order benefits?

Anything else I should know?

No word on mod support yet.

DLC isn't in the works YET, but during an E3 interview, an Obsidian rep hinted that post-release was possible.

There is no plan for a season pass at this time.

No word on endgame.

No word on how many endings there are.

There is a character creator and you can choose gender/race and customize characters.

No word on pre-order exclusives.

You should know that The Outer Worlds will be the most hilarious RPG released in 2019. Oh, and it's fun as hell.

"Too much of the animal disfigures the civilized human being, too much culture makes a sick animal."

10 minutes ago, the_ragnarokkr said:

No word on mod support yet.

DLC isn't in the works YET, but during an E3 interview, an Obsidian rep hinted that post-release was possible.

Going back to the Game Informer interviews, and statements by Mikey after the initial announcement, TOW will not ship with official mod support.  The developers further clarified that they will not prevent players from creating mods, but games developed in Unreal Engine 4 are extraordinarily hard to alter in meaningful ways without an official framework.  Expect the usual assortment of cheats and binary hacks, but don't bet on TOW having a mod scene like New Vegas anytime soon.

I appears that DLC is already in the works, though no official announcements have been made.  Observant fans have spotted LinkedIn pages or personal Twitters/Instagrams where devs casually mentioned their involvement in unnamed TOW DLCs.  Though, no word about season passes as of yet.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Katarack21 said:

It seems like it will have multiple endings, just don't know how many.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/11/the-outer-worlds-will-have-multiple-endings-e3-2019

I stand corrected. Thanks for posting that.

"Too much of the animal disfigures the civilized human being, too much culture makes a sick animal."

1 hour ago, Ethics Gradient said:

Going back to the Game Informer interviews, and statements by Mikey after the initial announcement, TOW will not ship with official mod support.  The developers further clarified that they will not prevent players from creating mods, but games developed in Unreal Engine 4 are extraordinarily hard to alter in meaningful ways without an official framework.  Expect the usual assortment of cheats and binary hacks, but don't bet on TOW having a mod scene like New Vegas anytime soon.

I appears that DLC is already in the works, though no official announcements have been made.  Observant fans have spotted LinkedIn pages or personal Twitters/Instagrams where devs casually mentioned their involvement in unnamed TOW DLCs.  Though, no word about season passes as of yet.

I stand corrected again. Thanks for posting that as well.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ethics Gradient said:

12 hours ago, Katarack21 said:

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/11/the-outer-worlds-will-have-multiple-endings-e3-2019

Thank you for the information

Since there going be little to no mod support I am going to pick the PS4 version

3 minutes ago, Starch said:

Thank you for the information

Since there going be little to no mod support I am going to pick the PS4 version

Sure thing!  TOW looks to be the kind of game that is super-enjoyable on console. 

Maybe if we're lucky a mod framework ride along with a DLC pack or a surprise mega-patch, but it's been made pretty clear that it wasn't in the time and scope of the TOW's initial release.  The devs know the community is very interested in mods, so here's hoping that TOW2 will have some more of the features fans are looking for.

1 hour ago, Ethics Gradient said:

Sure thing!  TOW looks to be the kind of game that is super-enjoyable on console. 

Maybe if we're lucky a mod framework ride along with a DLC pack or a surprise mega-patch, but it's been made pretty clear that it wasn't in the time and scope of the TOW's initial release.  The devs know the community is very interested in mods, so here's hoping that TOW2 will have some more of the features fans are looking for.

14 hours ago, Katarack21 said:

Last question:

Do you know if there going be player housing, apartment? Nothing like disaster FO4.

5 hours ago, Starch said:

Will the interior of the ship be customizable or display trophies?

There won't be customization, but trophies/mementos will be displayed based on things you've done. We will be able to store items in the ship.

I think of it as a mobile home.

• Thanks 1