Helm of the White Void has the item mod:

Rymrgand's Influence: +10 Accuracy with Body Affliction / Mind Affliction attacks.

If I equip the helm and cast Sunbeam, which causes Blinded, the cast gains the accuracy bonus.

But if I have an equipped Bleak Walker Paladin attack with Flames of Devotion, which causes Sickened, there is no accuracy bonus. Is this a bug?

FoD of Bleak Walker has two different attack rolls: one for the damage and one for the sicken (it should be the same for Sunbeam).

You can check in the combat log if the sickening roll does get the ACC bonus. If not then it's an oversight. Then they forgot the correct keyword maybe.

Don't know why Sunbeam's initial attack roll gets +10 ACC as well though. Only the blinding roll should get it I think. But maybe here the whole spell is keyworded as an affliction or so. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Sunbeam only has one Reflex attack roll, which if it hits does both the damage and the blind.  So that roll is going to get the +acc bonus because of the blind, and incidentally get the damage coming along for the ride.  There are a couple of damaging spells that work like this (the damage and affliction on the same roll), but not all of them.   The spells like that are going to be particularly nice for the helm, compared to the ones where the affliction comes only on a secondary attack roll.

11 hours ago, Boeroer said:

FoD of Bleak Walker has two different attack rolls: one for the damage and one for the sicken (it should be the same for Sunbeam).

You can check in the combat log if the sickening roll does get the ACC bonus. If not then it's an oversight. Then they forgot the correct keyword maybe.

Don't know why Sunbeam's initial attack roll gets +10 ACC as well though. Only the blinding roll should get it I think. But maybe here the whole spell is keyworded as an affliction or so. 

FoD of bleakwalker has only one attack roll too, the sickened part is auto success if u don't miss the attack. I do think this is an oversight that it doesn't get +10 accuracy from the helm tho.

Interesting. Or maybe it would get +10 if it did a separate attack roll - but since it's an autohit...

However this should be moddable. Another proposal for the community patch I think. :)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods