I can't find this ...  so far I have been waylaid once with a group on a side street in Neritaka...and the note was obvious that someone or something else is looking for the same item...I need to find this (accessory) and complete my crown... Any suggestions as to it's location? hints would be appreciated...

Thanks...

MD

On 6/8/2019 at 9:41 PM, LotharVI said:

I can't find this ...  so far I have been waylaid once with a group on a side street in Neritaka...and the note was obvious that someone or something else is looking for the same item...I need to find this (accessory) and complete my crown... Any suggestions as to it's location? hints would be appreciated...

Thanks...

MD

one piece is found in each o' the three dlc areas. if you haven't finished sss and fs content, then you are not gonna have all three pieces. can be more specific if necessary.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Thanks Gromnir,

So now all I have to do is drop into the lower bowels and finish off that silly eye...  Funny thing... no mention of where the location of this "accessory" at all ... in the wiki's

Weight of Revelation!  Weight of Revelation! 

There, I said it...  all I have to do is find it...  I told Woedica to go jump in the lake... I was so tired of her telling me how I was doing this wrong, that wrong; she was always so negative...  I had thought perhaps I was to be denied this last "piece" because I had told her to jump.  Like the Dragon Stone, I had found it TWICE, grabbed it only to see it instantly disappear from my stash. 

- that is from the great and ever-present god,

BUG!

2 hours ago, Boeroer said:

@MaxQuest, @Phenomenum: who would like to upload the COmmunity Patch to the Steam Workshop?

Shall I do it?

Please, calm down and wait a little. When we release trinkets, then we can upload FULL mod on Steam.

6 hours ago, Boeroer said:

@MaxQuest, @Phenomenum: who would like to upload the COmmunity Patch to the Steam Workshop?

Shall I do it?

No need to rush)

I have seen 3 requests about Steam Workshop by now, so I am considering it. But first I want to make sure that everything is stable. As you have seen, even after beta period, there were 3 minor day-1 hotfixes. And there is little joy in duplicating all the urgent uploads.

I want to give it several days, and undergo an extra proofread pass, first.

Ok

By the way why is my post about steam in this thread? I am pretty sure that I posted it in the Deadfire Polishing Poll thread. 🤔

Edited by Boeroer
  • Haha 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods