RAND0M VIDE0 GAME NEW5

Short links work as well, it's just very finicky about recognizing them at all in either format.  I find refreshing the page seems to do the trick.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Background music sounds like something from System Shock 2. 

• Like 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Thought that was a guitar in his hands at first

• Hmmm 1

2020 is shaping up to be a fantastic year theoretically, for me, at least:

Baldur's Gate III? Yes, please. I'll try some of that!

Realms Beyond! I was an avid backer, Josh Sawyer will design the lich tower. Who doesn't want a turn-based massive SP 3.5 galore CRPG?

and now, Amplitude has announced Humankind, as a true competitor to my beloved Civilization series. They did a fantastic job with their latest 4x game.

Here's a little teaser:

• Like 3

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

OMG HYPE!

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

New Cyberpunk 2077 video for us. Has some spoilers in it, so anyone that doesn't want that should leave it.

ZOMG HYPE!

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Homeworld 3 announced:

Karan S'jet is back. And she has hair!

Edited by Agiel
  • Like 1
  • Gasp! 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

So I guess we'll find out what the hell the Eye of Aarran is.  Was one amusing curveball HW2 threw at the end

1 hour ago, Malcador said:

So I guess we'll find out what the hell the Eye of Aarran is.  Was one amusing curveball HW2 threw at the end

I mean, they flat out stated what it was in the end cinematic of Homeworld 2: a network of hyperspace gates that go throughout the galaxy.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

4 minutes ago, Agiel said:

I mean, they flat out stated what it was in the end cinematic of Homeworld 2: a network of hyperspace gates that go throughout the galaxy.

Hm ok, thought it was something that opened the gate.  Still was a goofy thing to toss into the ending, then again HW2 was "eh" story wise. 

Curious how Gearbox and Randy will screw this up. I hope it goes Epic timed exclusive.

Edited by Malcador

Reminds me that I actually never finished Homeworld 2. After playing through Homeworld 1 and Deserts of Kharak I wanted to take a short break but then somehow got distracted.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

10 hours ago, Lexx said:

Reminds me that I actually never finished Homeworld 2. After playing through Homeworld 1 and Deserts of Kharak I wanted to take a short break but then somehow got distracted.

Still have to finish DoK.  Maybe will just do it on easy to get it over with.

DoK kinda died because there is no modding. Big shame, because mods for that title would likely have been awesome.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Well the Homeworld games lent themselves well to recreating space battle scenes out of Star Wars and the like, whereas the same can't necessarily be said for the land-based combat of DoK. If you wanted to play a total conversion based on WWII or modern day combined arms RTS you are likely already well served by Steel Division and Wargame (to say nothing of the fact that DoK doesn't even have infantry modeled). As for a Dune 2 recreation, well, how many modders out there have the skill and gumption to script and animate a Sand Worm?

Edited by Agiel

-Rod Serling

Wow... just went into the gog cyberpunk 2077 forum, and daaaaaaymn.. the amount of salt of cdproject reds decision to make a change that was basically free for them cost wise (Removing labels on male/female body and unlocking voices for the two genders) is ASTOUNDING. If they hadn't mentioned it, they most likely wouldn't have ever noticed, and it's not likely to affect the game in any significant way whatsoever.

****, I feel bad for the next Saints Row game, I reckon they are going to be blasted for "pandering to the SJW crowd"...

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken