RAND0M VIDE0 GAME NEW5

We've already had the  8-bit graphics revival and the low poly graphics revival, I guess the next logical steps are ASCII and wire frame.

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Text based will make a come back, soon.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They are 4 years to late to jump on the ASCII bandwagon 😛

https://www.gog.com/game/sanctuaryrpg_black_edition

well unless it is the same developer 😄

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

15 hours ago, Sarex said:

Is there better graphics then your imagination.

Just because of this, I still enjoy some older games more than their newer counterparts, which uses Ultra Realistic Graphics. Final Fantasy series comes as a perfect example of this...

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

19 hours ago, Sarex said:

Is there better graphics then your imagination.

Yes, SVGA.

• Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Unnecessarily long as always.  Still, is entertaining to watch this unfold.  Not sure this generation is an 'embarrassment', though, certainly doubt companies will find that much with the money they're making.

Edited by Malcador

Képtalálat a következÅre: âmein waifu is the fuhrerâ
"Erwin Rommel just got the assignment of his life, leading the invasion of Poland in operation Polandfeldzug. Unfortunately his world is turned upside down when a plot to overthrow the German government led by Oberstleutnant Claus von Stauffenberg results in the death of the entire German high command. Undeterred, Rommel returns to Berlin to prevent civil war only to find that the Führer, along with the rest of the high command, is not dead, only… changed into anime characters.

Instead of leading a simple invasion of Poland, Rommel is stuck trying to prevent the world from descending into utter chaos as the Anime-Führer runs Germany into the ground at every turn, blundering at everything from military strategy to diplomacy.

Make friends (mostly enemies) at the most pivotal moments in history, from the Battle of Stalingrad to the Invasion of Normandy. With five potential Waifus, you’re guaranteed to have fun on multiple playthroughs as you try to prevent the inevitable shenanigans that ensue."

Uhh... Thanks? Japan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Creative Assembly’s Next Game Is Potentially a Hero Shooter

Hell yeah. Another "hero shooter", just what the doctor ordered! **** immersive single-player experiences. **** non-recurrent spending. **** risk-taking.

dO yOu GuYs NoT hAvE pHoNeS??

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

i think we are getting really old for this crap. I will never get that appeal of those 'battle royale' games anyway, I would rather play Unreal Tournament than any of the new crap

• Like 7

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

1 hour ago, 213374U said:

Creative Assembly’s Next Game Is Potentially a Hero Shooter

Hell yeah. Another "hero shooter", just what the doctor ordered! **** immersive single-player experiences. **** non-recurrent spending. **** risk-taking.

dO yOu GuYs NoT hAvE pHoNeS??

Meh, it doesn't even bother me anymore, I'm kinda apathetic to the whole situation. This sort of crap used to really get under my skin, but then I came to a realization. Sure, most of what [sneering Jim Sterling voice] AAAs [/sneering Jim Sterling voice] are putting out these days are these "live services" or "games as a service" or whatever they're calling it these days, and the vast majority of them are the same ol' giant open world map collect-a-thons, battle royales, or hero shooters. At the same time, there is a veritable deluge of really good games coming from indies and AA developers all the time. So, if I never bought another AAA game ever again I would be completely satisfied and wouldn't feel like I was missing out on anything. Plus, AAAs do still put out great games that aren't following what the latest trend is or what focus groups told them would appeal to the largest possible demographic... occasionally (e.g. God of War).

What I'm saying is that I'm not dependent on AAAs for my gaming. When they do make a game that appeals to me, it's a nice bonus, but I don't need them, I have tons of great games to play from smaller studios.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

We live in a world that is entertainment saturated. Its good that there are things out there that are intended for a different audience. By the same token, its also good when things I do like don't move on from me while chasing a wider audience.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Meh, it doesn't even bother me anymore, I'm kinda apathetic to the whole situation. This sort of crap used to really get under my skin, but then I came to a realization. Sure, most of what [sneering Jim Sterling voice] AAAs [/sneering Jim Sterling voice] are putting out these days are these "live services" or "games as a service" or whatever they're calling it these days, and the vast majority of them are the same ol' giant open world map collect-a-thons, battle royales, or hero shooters. At the same time, there is a veritable deluge of really good games coming from indies and AA developers all the time. So, if I never bought another AAA game ever again I would be completely satisfied and wouldn't feel like I was missing out on anything. Plus, AAAs do still put out great games that aren't following what the latest trend is or what focus groups told them would appeal to the largest possible demographic... occasionally (e.g. God of War).

What I'm saying is that I'm not dependent on AAAs for my gaming. When they do make a game that appeals to me, it's a nice bonus, but I don't need them, I have tons of great games to play from smaller studios.

Why would it bother you in the first place ?  It's just not a style of game you're not interested in, no ?

I don't care if a new game or series is created as something I'm not interested in but I do get disappointed when a series I enjoy is changed into something I have no interest in. That's not to say I dwell over it and write one man plays and do interperative dance or whatever I was into last year to share my feels with the world. 

Edited by ShadySands
I can't into typing on my phone
  • Like 5

Free games updated 3/4/21

Well, it bothers me because CA have no experience with that kind of thing -- it seems they are just chasing the latest craze, and I'll eat my hat if they succeed at that. I'm also speculating that making a shooter precludes parallel development of a sequel to Alien Isolation, in effect consolidating that mobile bastardization released earlier this year as the true sequel.

But yeah, sure. I guess a wise man knows better than to become attached to anything, understands that longing means unhappiness, and navigates an ocean of disappointment with apathy in his sails and stoicism for a compass.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

15 minutes ago, 213374U said:

Well, it bothers me because CA have no experience with that kind of thing -- it seems they are just chasing the latest craze, and I'll eat my hat if they succeed at that. I'm also speculating that making a shooter precludes parallel development of a sequel to Alien Isolation, in effect consolidating that mobile bastardization released earlier this year as the true sequel.

But yeah, sure. I guess a wise man knows better than to become attached to anything, understands that longing means unhappiness, and navigates an ocean of disappointment with apathy in his sails and stoicism for a compass.

Fair enough about it meaning what you want is delayed, well as long as you keep away from something like the jihad mentality people had after Diablo Immortal.  Idiots hyped themselves up then somehow feel betrayed, pft.   I see game developers trying something new is fine, even if it doesn't appeal to me - it is different from a series changing from what it used to be (I still harbor bitterness over what they did to R6, for example). 

And yes, hope is but the first step on the road to disappointment.  But I prefer your quote, need that for a poster on my cubicle wall.

Edited by Malcador

Yeah, the Diablo thing is wholly subcontracted for probably trivial cost, so there's zero opportunity cost in terms of what the fans actually want to play. Contrast this to when a company pivots entirely to do a completely different style of game with their core team - I imagine fans feel like they did when Jordan went to play baseball.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

With Diablo Immortal I guess it's also about what such a thing represents. These kinds of mobile games tend to be the bottom of the barrel when it comes to ethics as they tend to be about squeezing as much as possible out of their audience by any means they can get away with, seeing a company that was supposedly about making good games stoop that low is bound to anger some people. (even though they've basically been owned by Activision for ages so they ought to have known better) If nothing else this just proves that Blizzard has now truly been swallowed by Activision, with everything that entails.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1