RAND0M VIDE0 GAME NEW5

6 hours ago, injurai said:

So let me get this straight. People that advocate for trans-visibility and and body diversity in modeling, are now upset about a fictional trans-woman model in an in-game ad? In a setting that is both pluralistic, hyper-progressive, hyper-transhuman, and yet also seedy and rotten to it's core?

If one considers it from the out-of-the-setting perspective (including CDRP's previous statements), then yes, as Malcador said, this seem derisive.

From the in-universe perspective, the ad may fit. It's still 10 months to wait.
Edit. I've read an interview with the designer. It seems to be social commentary on corporations using hypersexualization in marketing.

I'm afraid that the discussion is moving away from news.

Does anyone know, if Code Vein is a PS4 exclusive?

Edited by Hawke64

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2019/6/12/18662443/cyberpunk-2077-trans-advertisement-cd-projekt-red-e3-2019

CDPR artist spoke about it.  Seems a lot of fuss about nothing as is everything in games these days.

• Like 2
  • Gasp! 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

19 hours ago, Mamoulian War said:

Looks like most of us are on a same boat. I currently have i3-2100 with old gpu and GeForce GTX 760. I thought, this would be fine for few more years, due to my play preferences, but looks like CP'77 might start persuading me about possible option of upgrade.

😩

That game is going to be selling a lot of hardware. Reminds of the good days when hardware was pushed by the most innovative games. I'll probably go cheap on the cpu and double down on the gpu. Really don't need the extra cpu power unless games these days are more reliant than the past. Also want to keep that heat and power draw to a minimum. Ah, the love/hate of building a new system.

So is Avellone still connected to Dying Light 2? Last year they made a big deal out of it, but this year I haven't heard anything yet. I'm curious if his drunken rambling did hurt him after all.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

5 hours ago, Blodhemn said:

That game is going to be selling a lot of hardware. Reminds of the good days when hardware was pushed by the most innovative games. I'll probably go cheap on the cpu and double down on the gpu. Really don't need the extra cpu power unless games these days are more reliant than the past. Also want to keep that heat and power draw to a minimum. Ah, the love/hate of building a new system.

Most games still don't utilize the multiple cores of modern CPUs all that effectively as far as I can tell (my ancient first gen i7 doesn't get to really sweat all that often), meaning that a CPU with less, but faster, cores would appear to generally still work better than one with more, but slightly slower, cores.

That's definitely not as true as it used to be. A 4 core i7 holds its own still because of its 8 threads, but an older 4 thread i5 chokes pretty badly on many newer AAA titles even if it's a k model, and that is only going to get worse.

9 hours ago, injurai said:

I bare bad news.

https://www.pcgamer.com/jedi-fallen-order-wont-let-you-dismember-people-with-your-lightsaber/

No dismemberment in fallen order

Welcome to your neutered overlords

Can sell it as DLC !

• Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

4 hours ago, melkathi said:

I was not expecting that. As always, though, no matter what, the lawyers always win.

For a more exhaustive breakdown of the terms, including mention of the fate of the UQM fan project, clicky.

Now there's really no excuse for F&P not to make some headway on their totally not vaporware GotP game.

8 hours ago, Lexx said:

So is Avellone still connected to Dying Light 2? Last year they made a big deal out of it, but this year I haven't heard anything yet. I'm curious if his drunken rambling did hurt him after all.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

4 hours ago, Melusina said:

That woman is hot and has nice boobies.

I've seen better.

New japanese extended trailer for ToArise.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours