RAND0M VIDE0 GAME NEW5

same here, still waiting for the rig, my old one is almost dead but I don't want to rush it

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

5 hours ago, Agiel said:

A theory that's been forming in my head from that Cyberpunk 2077 reveal is that in the gameplay demo it is shown that as part of character creation you can choose who your PC's childhood hero is, among those choices being Johnny Silverhand. My wild guess is that that whoever projects himself to you changes based on what you choose, meaning that there might yet be some celebrity reveals in store (Dave Bautista for Morgan Blackhand and George Takei for Saburo Arasaka for instance).

I honestly think its entirely possible. I mean gaming business is now larger than Hollywood. I can see them spare few bucks on another 2 celebs. I doubt they cost the same as for the movie and I really have feeling that Cyberpunk might be the biggest game ever made to this date. I think it can make more money than blockbuster movie. This might change everything. Or maybe its just my hype talking...

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Despite playing like a 2014 "AA" game, Watchdog: Legion looks fun in a cheeky way. Always wanted a GTA set in London, this tone fits the city even better.

Not sure if I'll get it, but it would be a good sale pickup.

I like the perspective of playing just about any NPC and leveraging their unique loadout. That's a gimmick I can admire.

I'm definitely interested in Watch_Dogs Brexit. Obviously, we need to take the claim that we can recruit and play as any NPC with a grain of salt. I imagine that outside of a few main scripted characters, the rest will be procedurally generated and draw from a pool of generic voice lines that they will likely modulate a bit to make the voices sound different. I am also 99.99999999999999999999% sure that they will monetize this and sell unique characters for you to have join your DedSec gang. I don't much care about this so long as I can make a whole gang of senior citizen hackers, even if they are generic... Although, if Ubi were to put out a DedSec Geritol pack, get 2 unique grannies and 2 unique grandpas I doubt I could resist. Dammit!

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

11 hours ago, Chilloutman said:

I really have feeling that Cyberpunk might be the biggest game ever made to this date.

It sure looks that way. As a matter of fact, it looks breathtaking! ;)
Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

12 hours ago, injurai said:

Lol, yeah I'm building a rig specifically for Cyb... er Keanu as well. Not sure when though, I don't have a sense of when to lock in a build and get the parts.

My last PC for reference was build January 2009... it's been a while... I swear I thought HL3 would be the game to get my to build a whole new rig.

Yup, my CPU is from 2010, so slightly younger than yours, but not by much. Did upgrade GPU in the meantime though, because it wouldn't run The Witcher 3 at all with what was in there initially... Currently I have the impression I/O busses are starting to be a limiting factor.

On another note: Shenmue 3 turned on its backers and decided to go Epic exclusive despite prior promises. Another nail in Kickstarter's coffin.

• Like 1

ok I was just thinking about it. And don't get me wrong I am all for single player focus and experience BUT I would really not mind if they add expansion for Cyberpunk later including multiplayer in vein of counter strike kind of MP arena/place a bomb/extract data thingy with roles like heavy, commando, sniper, hacker etc later. I can see it work pretty well considering they already going all out on FPS view.

2 hours ago, Chilloutman said:

ok I was just thinking about it. And don't get me wrong I am all for single player focus and experience BUT I would really not mind if they add expansion for Cyberpunk later including multiplayer in vein of counter strike kind of MP arena/place a bomb/extract data thingy with roles like heavy, commando, sniper, hacker etc later. I can see it work pretty well considering they already going all out on FPS view.

Now I'm thinking of the source mod NeoTokyo which was a joy to play, I'd love that to be embedded right into Cyberpunk.

3 hours ago, marelooke said:

Yup, my CPU is from 2010, so slightly younger than yours, but not by much. Did upgrade GPU in the meantime though, because it wouldn't run The Witcher 3 at all with what was in there initially... Currently I have the impression I/O busses are starting to be a limiting factor.

Yeah, I could run The Witcher 2 on lower graphics and that was about where the machine tapped out. My PC is a Core 2 Duo in it, meaning it still has a north-bridge for busing data, and shortly afterwards with the i7s that was removed from the architecture in favor of faster control logic on the chip. It seems with both the SSD and the Ram, that memory and general is being brought closer to the cache on both CPU and GPU, especially in SOC designs. So I'm inclined to agree with your take.

It's insane how much has changed since I was last in the market.

Well the the PC gaming show was alright. Frankie Ward was a great bubble of energy. I'm still looking forward to the VtMB 2 and the new trailer was exhilarating, wonder why they didn't show the full trailer at the show though. Starmancer looks dope, though I was hoping Chucklefish would give more info on their magic school game. Cris Tales is like cotton candy for the eyeballs and I want need more. Maneater looks really weird but I'm digging Grand Theft Auto with sharks.

I've never played any of the Watch Dogs, but the setting and my assassin grandma have me steadily excited. I'm still concerned about how much of that gameplay is going to be in the actual game. The most compelling host the was the dog. That is indisputable fact. At this point I've accepted the fact that it just isn't a Ubisoft conference without their ****ing weird Just Dance bit. You need to embrace the insanity🤡. Gods and Monsters looks really stylized giving me some Breath of the Wild vibes I wish I saw some gameplay.

Square Enix really went ballistic when showing off Final Fantasy VII. It all looks and sound excellent but I'm still concerned about the episodic part of the game. What I'm most exited for is the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remaster. I played a lot from the Crystal Chronicles series but I never got the chance to play the first one on the Game Cube. Glad that I may have a chance to play it.

Empire of Sin looks good, but I am out of Paradox hype, will wait for inevitable dlc 20

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chilloutman said:

Empire of Sin looks good, but I am out of Paradox hype, will wait for inevitable dlc 20

I'm not even interested in game, but wanted to post something relevant here.

30 minutes ago, HoonDing said:

5Wtemh0.gif

It that new or old game?

Edited by Melusina

Romero and Paradox.  So it'll be hugely late AND delivered piecemeal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

5 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Romero and Paradox.  So it'll be hugely late AND delivered piecemeal.

A perfect match then. Imagine selling the levels of a shooter as DLC. Daikatana would have raked in billions. Billions!

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

58 minutes ago, Melusina said:

It that new or old game?

Final Fantasy VII remake -

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

3 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Huh, I thought that was Lara Croft.

I can not believe thumbnail on announce video & that gif looks so differently in graphic level. Or that gif belongs to title with Fantasy in name.

Edited by Melusina

The gif is from about 2:29 on the E3 video.

The Final Fantasy series has a lot of Science Fantasy in their stories; a big part of FFVII was set in a giant town with a lot of high tech (powered by magical doozits).

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man