RAND0M VIDE0 GAME NEW5

Now I need to check out Spiritfarer.

They could do a marketing campaign that way: the unfortunate game nobody noticed because it presented after Cyberpunk.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

7 hours ago, injurai said:

As far as I could tell. There wasn't a single MS exclusive that interested me. I love AoE but like, I can only rehash the past for so long. 

Elden Ring seems to be multi-plat, and Aesthetically I'm not really feeling it and I need gameplay anyways.

Obviously Cyberpunk 2077 content was awesome, easily has been my most anticipated game since that 2013 reveal and it's looking good.

12 Minutes looks quaint. Edge Of Tomorrow 2: Domestic Boogaloo.

But AoE2 DE has auto-reseeding farms. Auto. Reseeding. Farms.

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

12 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

But AoE2 DE has auto-reseeding farms. Auto. Reseeding. Farms.

I think AoE2HD also have those. I don't remember if original had those but the option to buy reseeds (up to 15 I think) is present right now.

166215__front.jpg

9 minutes ago, Skarpen said:

I think AoE2HD also have those. I don't remember if original had those but the option to buy reseeds (up to 15 I think) is present right now.

Queued reseeds have been a thing for 20 years, I think it might have been introduced in the Conquerors expansion. But the new thing is a toggle where the farms will just automatically reseed on expiry with no intervention or queuing required as long as you have a certain toggle switched on. Completely hands-off.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

This is my biggest hype now, even bigger than Cyberpunk, but hell yeah, I’ll definatelly get both of them next year :)

• Like 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

1 hour ago, Gfted1 said:

^I think its a combination of the characters he plays and the fact that, presuming news reports are accurate, that's hes a pretty decent human being irl.

EDIT: Ah, well, it seems I missed an entire page of responses before this post. :lol:

You're a breathtaking - he's either a totally awesome or really a fake guy of publicity. I can't imagine anybody thinking that's a good idea to say unless that person in particular is honest & awesome by nature.

Wait... I can play a Keanu Reeves fanboi in Cyberpunk?! Oh, **** if this game doesn't have the best features! ^^

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

A theory that's been forming in my head from that Cyberpunk 2077 reveal is that in the gameplay demo it is shown that as part of character creation you can choose who your PC's childhood hero is, among those choices being Johnny Silverhand. My wild guess is that that whoever projects himself to you changes based on what you choose, meaning that there might yet be some celebrity reveals in store (Dave Bautista for Morgan Blackhand and George Takei for Saburo Arasaka for instance).

• Hmmm 2
  • Gasp! 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

54 minutes ago, Agiel said:

A theory that's been forming in my head from that Cyberpunk 2077 reveal is that in the gameplay demo it is shown that as part of character creation you can choose who your PC's childhood hero is, among those choices being Johnny Silverhand. My wild guess is that that whoever projects himself to you changes based on what you choose, meaning that there might yet be some celebrity reveals in store (Dave Bautista for Morgan Blackhand and George Takei for Saburo Arasaka for instance).

Mmmm. Celebrity DLC packs.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

5 minutes ago, majestic said:

Mmmm. Celebrity DLC packs.

I can see that making good money

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

4 minutes ago, Malcador said:

I can see that making good money

I can see tiered pricing. 4.99 for a B-List celebrity, 9.99 for an A-List one and 14.99 for William Gibson. :p

Or lootboxes and with every box you have a 20% chance to win Tim Schafer but he'll ask you for more money on Kickstarter GOG.com halfway through the game. Could also have an Ion Storm revival pack,  complete with a licensed model of JC Denton, Warren Spector and a 5% chance of getting to be Romero's bitch.

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

13 minutes ago, injurai said:

Ya'll don't know how much you need Will Smith in your lives.

Gotta think big.  Think Kanye !

2 minutes ago, majestic said:

I can see tiered pricing. 4.99 for a B-List celebrity, 9.99 for an A-List one and 14.99 for William Gibson. :p

Or lootboxes and with every box you have a 20% chance to win Tim Schafer but he'll ask you for more money on Kickstarter GOG.com halfway through the game. Could also have an Ion Storm revival pack,  complete with a licensed model of JC Denton, Warren Spector and a 5% chance of getting to be Romero's bitch.

Gibson in Cyberpunk 2077 would be something, I thought he disdained the PnP game (or was that Shadowrun, or both?)

I would pay to have Jay Anthony Franke in it though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, majestic said:

Not gonna lie, I'd drop $4.99 on a Gina Carano DLC.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Ive been debating with myself for the last 36 hours if I should drop $19.95 for the best mining ship in the game of Star Trek: Fleet Command. I just cant make myself pull the trigger even though it would significantly assist me in one of the most critical aspects of the game. Eh, I still have 22H to talk myself into it until the special ends.

3 hours ago, Agiel said:

Sounds fun, but CDP probably gave to many bucks to Reeves to make him an optional content.

166215__front.jpg

No pre-order bonus bollocks for Cyberpunk. Heh, now I'm even tempted to preorder ;)

Minimum system requirements still to be announced tho (at least they're not on Gog), which is the thing that worries me the most about the game, to be honest...

As for Bethesda, I don't get all the hate the engine gets, the engine isn't the problem, it's just a piece of software that can be refactored, the problem is Bethesda's engine programmers appear to not be up to snuff, changing engines won't help with that, I'm afraid.

20 minutes ago, ShadySands said:

I preordered Keanu on GOG and I don't even have a gaming capable PC at the moment :(

If you pre-order it, the new rig will come

Lol, yeah I'm building a rig specifically for Cyb... er Keanu as well. Not sure when though, I don't have a sense of when to lock in a build and get the parts.

My last PC for reference was build January 2009... it's been a while... I swear I thought HL3 would be the game to get my to build a whole new rig.