SSS is my favorite dlc by far. Mainly because you get some creative fights(especially when entering underlvled). But a thing I love is the themed parties or packs you face in the contest of Seeker etc. Like 5 ciphers named the quiet five. If you had to make a 5 man party with a common theme and name. How would you name each individual, how would you name each team, and how would you build them?

I know there are a lot of creative people on here, so I'm curious what you can come up with.

Builds can be just for fun stuff you enjoy. Also I know there will at least be one 5x Herald comment so there you go.

Ok, so let's recap what could be a Themed Party :

Same Race : but that doesn't play a big role in gameplay. Maybe godlikes ?

Same Class, with possibly different multiclass

Similarly themed class : the most interesting option :
- A
cult of the bear could mix either Bear Ranger or Bear Druid
- Sneaky party could have Rogues, Beguilers, Priest of Skaen
- God themed party : Woedica cult can have Priest of Woedica, Steel garrote Pally

Themed with different roles but united by a common  patern :
- 5 men party based on Magic the Gathering 5 colors ?
- 5 men party based on 4 elements +... shadow ?

1 hour ago, Elric Galad said:

Ok, so let's recap what could be a Themed Party :

Same Race : but that doesn't play a big role in gameplay. Maybe godlikes ?

Same Class, with possibly different multiclass

Similarly themed class : the most interesting option :
- A
cult of the bear could mix either Bear Ranger or Bear Druid
- Sneaky party could have Rogues, Beguilers, Priest of Skaen
- God themed party : Woedica cult can have Priest of Woedica, Steel garrote Pally

Themed with different roles but united by a common  patern :
- 5 men party based on Magic the Gathering 5 colors ?

What would you play as see it as if u got to play a 5 man party in wow by yourself or a moba. 5 characters one controller namely you!

5 hours ago, Elric Galad said:

I'm considering a playthrough with a setup like that : 4 or 5 different godlike, each with is own element that they can summon to fight

- Fire : Fire Godlike - Berseker / Druid built around Firebrand and some druids fire spells. Berseker / Magran's priest can work but the summonned fire weapon is bad for martial multiclass (my opinion, would love someone prove me wrong).

-> Rage and Fire go well together for RP.

- Corrode / Death : Death Godlike - Devoted / Berath's Priest built around Summoned greatsword. Ghost Hearth / Berath's Priest or Soulblade / Berath's Priest can fit too.

- Frost /Water : Vatnir  -  Rogue / Rymgrand's Priest built around Summoned axes, or Tekehu

- Storm / Electricity / Wind : Moon Godlike - Hellwalker / Fury or Chanter (stormcaller if mod ) / Fury or Chanter (stormcaller if mod) / Hellwalker or Hellwalker / Wiz (spiritlance with electric lash)

- Beast / Life : Earth Godlike - Lifegiver (or Ancient) / Eothas or Lifegiver / Paladin

Edited by Exanos