so ive just found out that the Crimson Helm that you get in the foggoten sactum DLC has no enchantment this weird as the helm when paired with the armour looks badass why they didnt give it an enchantment is beyond me is there even a mod that adds an enchantment to it? just to better complete the set?

8 hours ago, Boeroer said:

It's pretty easy to add this. I'm sure there is a mod that does it already.

sorry ment to quote you there im just wondering wear i could find such  mod or how could i add the enchantment?

We are currently in the talks about adding an enchantment to that helm in the upcoming Community Patch (post v. 1.0). So if you don't want to mod yourself you simply have to wait a bit. :)

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

1 hour ago, Boeroer said:

We are currently in the talks about adding an enchantment to that helm in the upcoming Community Patch (post v. 1.0). So if you don't want to mod yourself you simply have to wait a bit. :)

sorry keep forgetting to quote

1 minute ago, Boeroer said:

The first release is on a day or two. Butthat won't contain this helm + enchantment.

okay so when is the helm enchantment planned to be realeasd just wondering

1 minute ago, Boeroer said:

No idea. We didn't even agree on the actual enchantment yet. I opted for this addition to the patch because you wrote this thread. :)

aw nice thanks i think it would be a great addision im thinking an enchantment like when frenzyied you gain a 10% damage bonus just to complement the armours effect better and maybe a boost to one or two stats like a +1 to Might or Contitution or even both what ever seems more balenced.

Modding can be pretty easy ... you can always copy the abilities from one item onto another really easy, or you can copy the way the helmet looks onto another item :)  As for custom ability mods ... gets a little more tricky as there are rules that need to be followed. 

I modded the Reckless Brigandine to look like a fine Brigandine, I can post the mod for you with some instructions on where to find the item info if you want to dig for the helmet code.  Or can post the code you need to get you started.

Edited by bringingyouthefuture
spelling

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

10 hours ago, bringingyouthefuture said:

Modding can be pretty easy ... you can always copy the abilities from one item onto another really easy, or you can copy the way the helmet looks onto another item :)  As for custom ability mods ... gets a little more tricky as there are rules that need to be followed. 

I modded the Reckless Brigandine to look like a fine Brigandine, I can post the mod for you with some instructions on where to find the item info if you want to dig for the helmet code.  Or can post the code you need to get you started.

Can You share this mod here?? 

• Like 1

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

Here you go, one Reckless Brigandine that looks like a Fine Brigandine.  I also threw in the Defiant Apparel hat that I changed into a Bandanna.  They work for me, not promising they work for all.  Should be able to just drop the two folders that are within the attached zip file into the override folder, folders are named:

DHatAlter
RBAlter

If you haven't got one create an override directory in "Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire\PillarsOfEternityII_Data" 

Edit:
Also, if you are playing with any of the God Challenges, it will most likely disable these mods, I never got around to creating the ones that would work with the God challenges.  I will eventually, but probably not until I do my next playthrough.  Unless they changed how mods work when God challenges are enabled.

Reckless_Brigandine-Defiant_Apparrel_Hat.zip

Edited by bringingyouthefuture
Added more info

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy