Controller or Gamepad recommended?

Not a recommendation it seems, don't use one and you don't play. In fact you don't have any access what ever, just locks at the create name screen. no options, no cursor, no shirt, not shoes, no service.

Greetings!

Am I correct that what you are describing is the input issue that people are experiencing playing Outer Wilds by Mobius Digital on PC?

Because this is the forum for The Outer Worlds, an entirely different game by an entirely different developer.  

Reddit or the Steam forums may be your best bet for additional assistance, as I do not know if Mobius has their own forums.  However, the directions in the reddit thread I linked seemed to have helped the problem you may have.  Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Gasp! 1

49 minutes ago, Ethics Gradient said:

Greetings!

Am I correct that what you are describing is the input issue that people are experiencing playing Outer Wilds by Mobius Digital on PC?

Because this is the forum for The Outer Worlds, an entirely different game by an entirely different developer.  

Reddit or the Steam forums may be your best bet for additional assistance, as I do not know if Mobius has their own forums.  However, the directions in the reddit thread I linked seemed to have helped the problem you may have.  Good luck!

And you are correct sir, thank you for your time and input. I have cleaned my glasses.

• Like 1