Hi,

Could some humble soul make a watercolor version of this beauty? The illustration is from Kieran Yanner. I just increased the size of her eyes a little bit. EDIT: Also this one, if it hasn't been done yet.

female_human_z_lg.pngfemale_human_z_sm.pngfemale_human_4_lg.pngfemale_human_4_sm.png

Edited by LuccA

Nevermind, I decided to just follow the Photoshop tutorial and BAM! I think I'm happy with the result. Sharing for everyone (The first one is based on art from Kieran Yanner. I'm not sure about the second one):

female_human_z_lg.pngfemale_human_z_sm.pngfemale_human_z_convo.pngfemale_human_z_si.png            female_human_4_lg.pngfemale_human_4_sm.pngfemale_human_4_convo.pngfemale_human_4_si.png

Edited by LuccA
  • Like 3

On 6/24/2021 at 11:19 AM, drabuch said:

Anyone? Please?

I gave it a try, but noticed just now that there is a headspace in the convo portrait. Sorry. Maybe you can adjust the image size and crop it to get rid of the headspace, but that would lower its resolution a little bit (I didn't save the original edit. I am just starting to tinker with these watercolor portraits. My mistake.)

male_human_ocean_scale_lg.pngmale_human_ocean_scale_sm.pngmale_human_ocean_scale_convo.pngmale_human_ocean_scale_si.png

Edited by LuccA
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Caran of Varn said:

Thanks :) Could I trouble you with a another one, Master @LuccA? It'll be the last one, I promise 😄

nKGMn1N.png0qzBccz.png

lol, don't worry about it. I like that your portraits also fit PoE's style. I'm adding them to my collection as well, since we share the same taste. I'll go back to working 9-to-5 this week, so I'll probably not be able to do these so often anymore, but you can send one more if you wish!

male_human_handsome_convo.pngmale_human_handsome_si.png

Edited by LuccA
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2021 at 7:51 AM, madatin said:

I made another pass at it, I think it turned out much better this time. 

Female_Human_N_Lg.png.174c2b0e27b0ffcf9a072d86ef5c3769.pngFemale_Human_N_sm.png.9fbde24e16628d417ac8bdd091e969d9.pngFemale_Human_N_convo.png.39ba568341c675aac8bab4edd5a360c8.pngFemale_Human_N_si.png.55dd9b9c1f76bc83ac7dadbd02f6389d.png

So I'd just want to pose my humblest of thanks for these portraits. I was planning on doing another run of the Pillars of Eternity series but struggled with the character creation a bit as I originally planned on using only default portraits because I though I won't easily find a set of custom portraits which would work with both PoE1 and Deadfire. Then after checking the default portraits I googled which one of the default portraits are officially supported by both games. Didn't find any info but somehow stumbled onto this site again and there on the one of most recent forum posts I find the portrait set I used on my previous Pillars of Eternity series playthrough. That's so cool though, like a sign! The original portraits I used previously was based on the same artwork/character but it was posted in another thread quite a long ago and finding it again would have been difficult to say the least.

So thanks again! Here I go again with this portrait set and playing as a Fire Priest of Magran, once more to the fray!

For anyone interested, I changed the colours of this already perfect Aumaua picture (couldn't find the artist rn - found the pic in portraits IV thread) to fit to different Aumaua aesthetics. Originally only wanted to do a Coastal one, but on the way there, only changing the blue marks to red ones was already really lovely, so yeah, here you go ❤️

female_aumaua_e1_convo.png

female_aumaua_e1_lg.png

female_aumaua_e1_si.png

female_aumaua_e1_sm.png

female_aumaua_e3_convo.png

female_aumaua_e3_lg.png

female_aumaua_e3_si.png

female_aumaua_e3_sm.png

female_elf_m.png.4111c2b113b7c0d31aa8b0fea24c88a8.png

Anyone has a higher res version of this? It's from the MQ Portraits Pack on Nexus, and I reverse searched it to no success sadly... the small/watercolour versions are completely fine, just this one...

Edit: thanks to my buddy who asked on reddit, I have it now. for anyone els interested http://i8.17173.itc.cn/v3/nw/2014/10/14/101417234687201372.jpg

Edited by Fidero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 9:55 PM, Pedro Guevara said:

Please, disregard the portrait presented above. Sorry for the inconvenience but it's hard to find a good portrait for a nature godlike.

I'm performing my last Pillars of Eternity 2 playthrough. After playing over 2,000 and 300 hours of this game. I created several characters and tested all classes. For my ultimate gameplay experience, I created a Warlock Nature Godlike named Petunia.
I promise I won't bother you with requests for portraits again. This is actually the last time. I swear!

female_godlike_nature_petunia_lg.png

female_godlike_nature_petunia_sm.png